Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 97 - How's it been?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... How does Akane's sister not know about Yamada yet? I thought the family knew by now? They aren’t helping here, kinda trying to ship this guy with her.

Dex-chan lover
maybe if you made a move sooner you would have had a better chance. Waaaaay too late now lol

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan at all of the "new" developement (another rival? Cut us some slack) but there is no need to hate on the guy "because he is messing with her relationship"...IF he really doesn't know about it, what's supposed to do? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Why he should back down? Dude can't read mind for sure

Let's just see what he does after learning about it...you can hate him later depending on how he behave

Contributor
I'm going to assume the best and assume dudes just going to kick himself when he realizes she's no longer single

Aggregator gang
Some real convenient misunderstandings and timings stacking up here... always with the cheap tropes.

Also how tf does her sister and family not know about Yamada at this point? He literally talked to her little brother and promised to game with him a while ago...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is gonna be fun, can't wait till she hits his ass with the "Erm.... I have a BOYFRIEND" :kek:

I bet (hope) Yamada shows up outta nowhere and interrupts their 'playtime'. If I remember right, he hasn't met her family yet. If there ever were a more perfect time for him to know about her life, this is it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... How does Akane's sister not know about Yamada yet? I thought the family knew by now? They aren’t helping here, kinda trying to ship this guy with her.
Akanes sister has to know, because earlier in the series when akane met yamadas mom, akane told yamada that she told her family right away

Dex-chan lover
Some real convenient misunderstandings and timings stacking up here... always with the cheap tropes.

Also how tf does her sister and family not know about Yamada at this point? He literally talked to her little brother and promised to game with him a while ago...
They do know, akane told yamada that she told her family about their relationship right away back when akane met yamadas mom, also akanes mom asked to meet yamada back in the senpai arc. That's why none of this makes sense. Author is forgetting their own story for the sake of creating drama/conflict

I dont understand why everyone is hating on this character, Akane had a rival but Yamada hadnt yet, its a new experience for him since its his first relationship. Akane and her family are comfortable around him because they know each other since theyre kids, its not like shes cheating for gods sake. Its a cliche but it will keep the story going, the way it was before it would end before 120 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan this dude is a creeeeep. Calm down man, take a deep breath, and actually spend some time just reconnecting with the girl you like as if you were a reasonable adult…

Users who are viewing this thread