Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - I'm your friend

Aggregator gang
Uh oh rival alert 👾

I don't like this very much. They just got together and are being really cute.

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
I would read 1000 chapters of these two just flirting and being cute.

But a rival character is a bit too predictable especially after the previous rival subplot 🤔 Then again maybe this is so that Yamada will learn how it feels to be jealous or possessive instead of looking indifferent all the time.

Here’s hoping it)s just a pseudo rival that’s just a friendly guy in her proximity who makes Yamaha jealous raver than a guy actually making a pass at her

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this may just be annoying. They just recently got done with one plot line involving a rival, and they're already in a relationship now.

Dex-chan lover
ignoring mr steal yo girl
instead focusing on what’s important

s e r i o u s o k a m o t o 😳💗

or at least the variety of non-deformed (lmao and tbh deformed chibi) okamoto faces 😍

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to suspect romance writers are contractually obliged to add shitty rivals once the couple already confessed their feelings.

Dex-chan lover
They've just started their relationships and the rival arrive all of a sudden at the same time. Really? Again? 1259 manga in a row? 🤦🏻‍♂️ all manga authors are just incubated somewhere in the basement of Jump (or other publisher) to write all same shit every freaking time... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Why do authors still think people like out of the blue rivals, they haven’t even been together a full chapter

Users who are viewing this thread