Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 18 - The Flowerbed Prince and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
@DianaLovett or I can continue to read and give my criticism.

Funny how you chose to reply to only me when there are many others before me saying the same thing.

@cashRoot
Maybe it is just from my own bad experience. My girlfriend cheated and dumped me for a guy. Since then I always feel insecure about this.

Double-page supporter
I see it either going full jealousy or Kase-san having to save Yamada from the Prince, but not before friction of Yamada thinking he is this amazing TV (youtube or whatever) personality.

Dex-chan lover
The first manga series was great .This one....not so much. Really bored with Yamada to Kase-san it's the same thing chapter after chapter. :(

I don't really care about this comment section but I'm just happy that there's an update. Kyahhh

Aggregator gang
A dude? In my precious yuri? I feel faint..

Yamada inviting Kase over was adorable lol

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus You were the latest and seemed the most upset. Your free to do as you please, you just seemed very upset with the word "shit" used every other word. No need to sound like a sailor with tourettes, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is misunderstanding the story, so that's just what expected. At least this time it's Kase who will be on the receiving end. It's still probably like a year (in chapter releases) until Kase finishes her first year and they can finally move in together. Those little insecurities based on lack of contact are getting a bit samey.

But damn, that was a long wait... and now it starts again.

Dex-chan lover
@Trevoga You.... lost me. Like, are you upset by my suggestion or~~?

I never meant to sound rude in my original post, that's just what I do when I can't be bothered. If I feel like I won't lose anything from not reading it, I just skip it. But now that I'm thinking about it, it is also possible that they (kase and yamada) might handle it differently than what is expected. I mean, this is just the foreshadowing but the story might pull a left when you expect a right. Or not, who knows but the author

Dex-chan lover
next time on Yamada to Kase-san: flowerbed prince becomes flowerbed fertilizer!

Users who are viewing this thread