Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 158 - Seto-kun Is Unsure About His Future

Dex-chan lover
Artist: I wanna draw her ass!
Editor: Ok, but you should probably cover it just enough so we can release it in a Shonen.
Artist: I'll cover it with a tail since she acts like a cat!
Editor: Brilliant, fucking send it.
This MF'er: Fucking Furry!
And I will but her hand in a weird way!!!
editor: wait, what?

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't like how much sexualization they shove in here.. It's such a heartfelt series and then I get an ass shot with cat tail of a high school girl.
It's been like this the entire fucking time. If it bothers you that much, drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Did you actually scroll four fucking pages to reply to that you loser?
No, I scrolled four fucking pages because I like to read the comments. You just happened to be the only one that annoyed me enough to make a reply. Congratulations, wanker.

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter at least serves to delineate between "Seto is insecure" and "Seto is indecisive", the former being played out and the latter having a clear end point.

Anjou a cute as ever tho.
They really need to fugg tho, so much sexual tension without resolution can't be healthy for the poor boy. Or girl, for that matter.
Seto needs that post-nut clarity to be able to know what he wants to do with his life.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of unrelated but I feel so bad for Inu. How long has it being since he confessed? Weeks right?? And still no answer?? :angery:
Looks like we should be getting
a couple Inuyama/Toyoda chapters soon, 160 and 161 have them in it
according to spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Seto figuring out what he wants to do is going to be a big moment in this manga. I’d argue it will be just as big as when he confessed to Anjou. I have a feeling that determining his career path is truly the moment where we see him become more confident and in himself/relationship.

Good chapter.
Have they already become a couple? God, it's been a long time since I checked this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread