Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 166 - Seto-kun Is Lonely Because Anjou-san Is Not Around

Dex-chan lover
MxVje9C.png

:oops:
Dude! What?!?
Seto was like, "DaFuq, Dude!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Popped in to check how the progress is after dropping it like 100+ chapters ago, and he is STILL acting like that? Back in the bin it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Popped in to check how the progress is after dropping it like 100+ chapters ago, and he is STILL acting like that? Back in the bin it goes.
I mean, there’s actually been a ton of progress, especially if you did in fact drop it 100+ chapters ago. This chapter alone hints at a ton of development that you wouldn't have seen back then. Seto is still a bit of a wuss though but he has his moments.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Anjou had already heard from Toyoda that they had started dating, and this "occasional" line was intentional. Either as some sort of testing Seto if he would spill the beans, or just for the sake of gossiping about it

Dex-chan lover
Seto probably gonna be the guy who is all coy and shy but when his switch flips he turns out to be a massive perv.

Also lol Inuyama was that down bad he was horny over his best friend.

Dex-chan lover
Seto should've kissed his neko at least like in the meme in my spoiler, but the author still doesn't want him to :haa:
aac

Fed-Kun's army
In the panel where Inuyama suddenly has a pointy nose, that's obviously a reference to something, and I can almost remember what it is, but not quite. Anybody have the answer?

Dex-chan lover
I mean Inuyama can graduate from being a horndog, but I never will - so: ANJOU UNDERBOOB WOOOOOOHOOOOO

Group Leader
Kissing your girlfriend after she gets better is not inappropriate, silly Setou-kun! XD

Double-page supporter
Please, Seto if not man up, is going to lose Anjou is the next few months/years, also Inuyama has no chill, everything is an objetive to him?

Users who are viewing this thread