Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 169 - Chita-san Wants to Become a Yootuber

Power Uploader
Yeah, I don't like Chita. Not because I don't get her point I really do and think it could be a interesting plotline but it feels like that for forever. Like last time with Chita and the guy it could have progressed and made her grow but that did not happen. Nothing changed. It feels like we are just doing the same thing over and over with her.

Group Leader
Thank God there were 0 views on the live, but I think the upload of the live will skyrocket in views 😭

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of a wait. I don't mind Chii, truly, but there seems to be no goal with her as a character. I don't know what the author intends to do with her. So it feels like a genuine waste when there is just random riff raff in it.

Dex-chan lover
OH man, the moment Chita stops growing (and thus burning all this energy, as inefficient as she may be at it), she'll turn into a huge mass of lard with all she eats. Poor future toyodas brother....

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty obvious. It's not hard to understand why her character acts this way. It's not subtle at all. But at the same time. I'm hater and will always be a hater for these types of characters. I wake up everyday with fresh hatred in my heart for her archetype. The why doesn't matter for me.
Standin' on business, I respect it

I know it was a play on both of them asking: "What is love, anyway?" or such to that nature, but now I'm curious if the author has ever heard of Prader-Willi syndrome. Maybe Chii has a condition and is just lucky enough to have a freakish metabolism that somehow doesn't result in her heart exploding or her going Human Torch.

Also, the chapters often have some cringe in them but this was a whole new level. I'd be quite happier if this sort of chapter didn't make it past the Editor of their magazine, though.

Double-page supporter
If you are going to make an inconsequential chapter at least give me more of the Yuri classmates of theirs that appeared once and then never again, or another one centered on the two teachers

Aggregator gang
Is Chi upset her friends are being 'taken'..? Yes, but Chi has also been like that since the beginning with little or no change.

I for one never liked her but didn't dive into comments to check other readers' opinions until this chapter, where she actively exploits her friends in a totally gross, manipulative, selfish way that, as usual, comes with her spazzed out obnoxious attitude attached. Is it meant to be a comment on the human condition of refusal to mature? Eh, maybe, but it's also just plain tiresome at this point. She's a pain in the ass for everyone involved, all the time. Something's going to have to give. Expect some tearful end of arc thing where she 'reveals' her vulnerability that her antics have been masking all this time.

Uncomfortable truth time: If Chita was a cuter or more endearing, sympathetic character it wouldn't be so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread