Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 175 - Flight Response Scramble

Dex-chan lover
This kid just woke up to his "Gyaru x Nerd" kink right here.
His life will never be the same.

4isl0w1.png

Dex-chan lover
That's not how glasses work...

I trust them as much as I can throw them
I mean, you can probably throw an orange pretty far.

I‘m all for AI when it comes to creating anime out of existing art
Not sure if you mean creating animated shows with an anime aesthetic or changing from one style to "anime" style in a picture. Regardless, I hate both ideas.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how glasses work...

I mean, you can probably throw an orange pretty far.

Not sure if you mean creating animated shows with an anime aesthetic or changing from one style to "anime" style in a picture. Regardless, I hate both ideas.

No, I mean 90% of the drawing will be skipped and done by AI to create Animes. in-between animations all done by AI and some of the key animation based on manga. That will be 10x better than current cgi implementation

Dex-chan lover
Emaqi is the app, Orange is the company. I cannot disclose my sources, but it is being translated by a human. It is however edited by non-native english speakers, and the translator has very little input on those edits. Take that as you will.
I would rather take TL by non-native but with a great editor, rather than the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
I‘m all for AI when it comes to creating anime out of existing art but with mangas being translated… it’s super important to know who’s speaking what and what’s the character like to get a good translation. Imagine Anjou w/o the gyaru talk/ vibe
lmfao literally does not give a shit about the creator of the manga but wants it translated correctly. typical AI fanboy POS.
I mean... seeing how bad official localization and translation are when done the old ways, it can't be worse... And those fuckers who botch and and change stories deserve to lose their jobs to AI
just say "uh bluh duh translators woke" and go dipshit
No, I mean 90% of the drawing will be skipped and done by AI to create Animes. in-between animations all done by AI and some of the key animation based on manga. That will be 10x better than current cgi implementation
lol no it doesn't it's complete fucking garbage and only delusional AI slop pimps think it works.

Dex-chan lover
Inumama's haircut is pretty interesting. Do we already know what's her job ? Nurse ?

Otoh Toyoda went all out with her date outfit. It'd be unbecoming of Inuyama to go with her dressed like he is, right ? He'll need to go clean up and get changed. Which takes time… Therefore an introduction with his mother is unavoidable ! That'll be interesting.

Last edited:
Contributor
I mean... seeing how bad official localization and translation are when done the old ways, it can't be worse... And those fuckers who botch and and change stories deserve to lose their jobs to AI
You know, there’s a perfectly valid way for you to read manga exactly as the author wrote it, with no middlemen at all.

Learn Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
You know, there’s a perfectly valid way for you to read manga exactly as the author wrote it, with no middlemen at all.

Learn Japanese.
I don't disagree with that, and I ain't saying AI is the best thing ever, just that current day localizer brought it on themselves by bastardising works they were supposed to translate but decided to impose their views and opinions on it...
Maybe it will serve as a wake-up call to get more serious people doing the job correctly, that would be the best thing

Dex-chan lover
lmfao literally does not give a shit about the creator of the manga but wants it translated correctly. typical AI fanboy POS.

just say "uh bluh duh translators woke" and go dipshit

lol no it doesn't it's complete fucking garbage and only delusional AI slop pimps think it works.
You're kinda 'tarded huh ? Don't care about so called "woke" or even the other side of the argument, changing a story is not ok no matter how... But maybe critical thinking is a bit to high IQ for the likes of you...

Dex-chan lover
90% of the drawing will be skipped and done by AI to create Animes. in-between animations all done by AI and some of the key animation based on manga.
That sounds legitimately terrible. We already see how that looks with "60fps" anime using interpolation and it's awful. And that's only like 60% artificial frames. I can't even imagine how 95% artificial frames would look.

Users who are viewing this thread