Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 162 - Toyoda-san Wants to Pull Gacha with Inuyama-kun

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused? Is she asexual or just nervous? Or just wants to be friends and also date? Huh? I know im dumb but she is all over the place
I think she does like him, but she doesn't have the desire to be as brazen as Anjou-san is with Seto. She wants a more wholesome relationship with her guy. Which is perfectly fine for them, it suits their characters more...

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit be denser
rrayz5.jpg

Try to remember where you are.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused? Is she asexual or just nervous? Or just wants to be friends and also date? Huh? I know im dumb but she is all over the place
I mean Inu presents himself as pretty perverted so I'm guessing she thought he would want skinship which is something she's uncomfortable with. I get less of the impression that she's Asexual and more of the impression that she doesn't want to be all touchy feely for a while considering her point of reference is Anjou who is insanely forward with Seto.

Dex-chan lover
I thought with a more proper translation and everything this confusion will go away. Guess I'm wrong. Remember that we as a reader knows things that the characters are not.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this question was asked is so wild to me. Like, five years ago, the idea thst she might be asexual would not have been on the average reader's mind. Now the 'possibly LGBTQ+??' lens infects all of our readings.

She wants to continue her relationship with him now, publicly. This is a uniquely intimate relationship, not seen in her relationship with other guys, and not even with the other two girls - she is not able to be so vulnerable and open about her interests, hobbies, passion, and dreams with any of the other cast.

But she also doesn't want her relationship to suddenly change because of dating, and wants to be sure, (and make sure Inuyama knows), that it will not come with a sudden change in the area of physical intimacy.

She asks whether he still wants to date her knowing that because she's insecure about what she has to bring to the table - "If we're not going to get physically intimate, would he really still want to go out with me? Does he expect to be aggressive and seductive like Anna?"

She absolutely is all over the place, but the reasons are given in the text, that is, the 'text' that is the manga story, and the literal text on the page.

Real wild to me that anyone, even if just a few, could read such a different possibility into it.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this question was asked is so wild to me. Like, five years ago, the idea thst she might be asexual would not have been on the average reader's mind. Now the 'possibly LGBTQ+??' lens infects all of our readings.

She wants to continue her relationship with him now, publicly. This is a uniquely intimate relationship, not seen in her relationship with other guys, and not even with the other two girls - she is not able to be so vulnerable and open about her interests, hobbies, passion, and dreams with any of the other cast.

But she also doesn't want her relationship to suddenly change because of dating, and wants to be sure, (and make sure Inuyama knows), that it will not come with a sudden change in the area of physical intimacy.

She asks whether he still wants to date her knowing that because she's insecure about what she has to bring to the table - "If we're not going to get physically intimate, would he really still want to go out with me? Does he expect to be aggressive and seductive like Anna?"

She absolutely is all over the place, but the reasons are given in the text, that is, the 'text' that is the manga story, and the literal text on the page.

Real wild to me that anyone, even if just a few, could read such a different possibility into it.
I’ve seen what Jackoff here has written on previous chapters, I think they’re just a coom brained retard who has to force diverse sexuality into their mindset when they read shit.

”this character said yuri as a joke, they’re gay and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.” Kind of shit.

Awesome.
And again, I hope there's no grudges or hard feelings held over what I did.
Look...I'm sorry. I just uploaded something that I thought was already seen by most people. The last thing I need is enemies on the internet.
I just hope the new group is more up to date with the series than Facepalm was. They have my blessing going forward. I wish I had known what was going on behind the scenes. I'm not even that much of a manga translator, but I'd like to try my hand at it someday.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jebus dude. I don't care much about sniping, but I do care about quality. This group taking over the reigns has more of it.
That and skipping chapters. Not only this fucks with understanding why characters behave the way they do in given chapter, so similar issue as low quality, but lots of people go to updates feed and then straight to new chapters, if chapter number doesn't feel wrong it's hard to notice there's skip since there's no warning, so people get duped into reading chapter they wouldn't otherwise and getting confused.

It was shitty move, seriously. And all this for manga that gets regularly updated anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread