Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Anjou-san Wants Him to Stay Over

This guy is kinda pissing my off at this point. Like come on she's literally throwing herself at him

XL

Dex-chan lover
So the moms hot too, hoo boy this is tough. Also, he penetrated her, omg this is so sexual call the police!! ?

Contributor
I love how this gyaru seems to have more character compared to other popular gyarus mmm...

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I can say at this point is:
GIVE. HER. THE. D.

Also, now I'm aching for a mango where the main character is like Moeyuki from Bokuben and the gyaru is like Anjo-san, it won't happen in this lifetime though.

Double-page supporter
This is a greentext story if I've ever seen one.

This guy maybe a total puss when it comes to physical contact, but he does say some brave things from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this: should she really be happy hearing a request like that? I mean, he basically said that she’s easy with men, or even worse.

Everything is topnotch but the writing is getting borderline stupid here.
No amount of MC cowardness/hesitation could compensate this kind of obvious flirtation and provocation by the FMC. Only a masochistic eunuch would see this as harmless teasing. Either she takes it down a notch or the MC has to at least act on it somehow, even if just a little. This kind of main cast dynamic is way too unbalanced to be able to last a lot of chapters without showing some kind of p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s or becoming plain annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Anjou san an out of season skeleton prop? Good lord she can stab someone with those elbows

Users who are viewing this thread