Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Anjou-san Wants Him to Stay Over

Still waiting for a char development. He might become popular if he removed his glasses or changed his hairstyle or something

I remember when a girl I was friends with licked my finger like that....I was such a oblivious dumbass...

Dex-chan lover
I cringed too, by proxy. Sometimes these things emit a sympathetic aura, like when you see dude get hit in the balls. I'd wince even if it happened to Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
Wow she got ps4, mine hasn't yet arrived since I ordered it last week. can't wait for Modern Warfare

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
I cringed too, by proxy. Sometimes these things emit a sympathetic aura, like when you see dude get hit in the balls. I'd wince even if it happened to Hitler.
oneball.jpg

Double-page supporter
I feel like MC needs a male role model. Too bad he doesn't have an older brother to show him the way.

Double-page supporter
I feel like MC needs a male role model. Too bad he doesn't have an older brother to show him the way. I was looking at Seto and he's not exactly ugly, he has a nice jaw line and he's slim. He just needs a decent hair cut and some new glasses I think.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon its clear shes pretty innocent, well to us the readers at least mc-kun has only known her for a little while and hes barely started to truly look at her telling her that when he seems like he wants to ask her out is ok i guess but well hurtful to Anjou-san.

Still well as i said he really doesn't know her that well now as for if its bad that shes had other experiences well if shes jusr sleeping around yeah no thx but if shes had some other relationships welp thats that lol i just say this cuz some creeps make it seem like shed be an impure and dirty thing if she had had sex before welp probably virgins that idolize that "purity" of a girl, welp but at the same time i do understand the thrill lf taking that precious thing for myself so.

Anyways i love Anjou-san and cmon you ran away??? Bro .... Broooooo

1. He actually told his feeling/thought for once("Don't invite others" thing).
2. We got to see that last scene.
Overall progress.

Also lol at everyone upset the MC hasn't done anything yet, totally defeats the purpose of these types of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread