Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Anjou-san Wants to Go on a Summer Festival Date

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is like the dangerous version of Karakai Jouzu]
and yo @_anq thanks as always but don't push yourself buddy

@kronix confidence for what... he still doesnt understand what exactly is happening...whether its her messing with him or not....and its a gyaru manga so this is a norm

Dex-chan lover
NOWHERE TO RUN
NOWHERE TO HIDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdwGfzq-uI8

Here we see a thirsty gyaru pouncing on her prey.
The weak little virgin-kun has no way of escaping once it's held in the lap pillow of death.
Another one bites the dust.

Dex-chan lover
damn
god damn
did not expect that
anjou is one assertive girl, i like that very much

Dex-chan lover
Girls in yukata - the pinnacle of civilization! Thank you, Japan. The portrait of Anjou-san on page 2 made me go all in on this ship. Praise Jesus that Seto is slowly daring to make little counterattacks like biting the apple because he's irritated about the virgin tag.

@_anq You're getting me addicted to rapid release of chapters, dude. It's gonna suck big time when you catch up to the raws.

I can't deal with this right now. I don't have words to express my feelings.

FTU

The progress with the romance is surely tedious & unsatisfactory.

Manga with almost no little progress with romance as a genre is just assuredly tiresome, I guess this isn't for me hence i'm just gonna wait for another 20+ chapter before reading it again.

Aggregator gang
She freakin licked him lol

@_anq calm down with the releases man, once every 2 days is more than enough. Don't push yourself, please.

Group Leader
@kengtekeng1231
he fainted...
can this mc be anymore pathetic.
It could actually be a heat stroke.
We know that he started running 5km, so he surely spent a bit of time outside training in the Japanese summer.
I don't think his body is accustomed to any physical effort, or being outside for that matter.

And yeah, heat strokes can actually KO big, beefy and strong dudes too.
AND... being sexually exited doesn't really help...

Definitely my favorite Gal Manga - Senpai is starting to fight back a bit. I like how he finally calls her bluff and she ends up just as virgin as he is.

Users who are viewing this thread