Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Anjou-san Wants to Go on a Summer Festival Date

Double-page supporter
When she licked him all I could think of was "This girl is dangerous."

Dex-chan lover
@8bit_Tengu Nah. He's an inexperienced teenager that suddenly finds himself followed by a girl who, despite apparently "liking" him (?), keeps mocking him and saying "you're such a virgin, lol".
I mean, I guess I've seen WORSE ways to show love...like beating up your wife for example... Still doesn't mean this girl is all there.

And why is everyone hating the MC? Why is it always OUR fault? If she likes him, can't SHE get real for a minute, hold his hand and honestly tell him "I like you"?
Nah. She's fine. She can keep mocking him, it's his fault for not seeing her love.

Seriously, this mentality...

Dex-chan lover
I stand corrected... always thought was a good move to take her bait, but turns out she doesnt flinch at all and gets lot worse for him lol
For his heart safety is better to keep avoiding falling for the baits.

PS: guess is way too much to expect him to compliment her looks openly

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood I mean what youre saying is nice and all but you're talking like a guy whose never been with a girl

lol my man its kinda obvious Anjou likes him because he's the only guy she teases like that. For starters all the physical affection she shows him is by far the biggest sign. Shit, its so obvious that home boy could have literally googled it. I mean like cmon, even the densest of motherfuckers would get the hint after being invited to sleep over at her house. This manga has a lot of chapters so im just hoping he realizes it before the series gets boring

Dex-chan lover
@StickyTar
you're talking like a guy whose never been with a girl
Alternatively, and here's a thought, MAYBE I'm talking like someone who's experienced verbal abuse?

Like I said, someone CONSTANTLY saying "you're such a virgin, lol", "you're such a wimp, lol" doesn't seem like a way to display affection.

Also, MAYBE, I'm talking like someone who took the bait? Had a girl hint "I like you", and went on a "date", only to have the conversation go like "oh, I also like my classmate, and that guy at the gym, he's so hot".

But as I said. Sure. HIS fault. Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Well if we're getting into a discussion about verbal abuse then we should address some context in that our MC is clearly not you and does not have this same hang up. If you're getting verbally abused in your relationship and it's not in an obviously lighthearted way (Like in the manga) then you should not be in that relationship. In the manga though, lets make this clear this is a manga and not real life, this "verbal abuse" is clearly not used in a harmful way.

Also bro, that's just the name of the game. There will always be girls like that, but that doesn't mean you should let it affect you going forward. If you do all it does is hurt your chances to be with new people. You should always shoot your shot, because even if it ends with your heart being broken you will leave that relationship with next experience and you might better know how to avoid previous mistakes in the future.

Hell, it took me getting dumped more than once to realize this lol

Me :
*Page 9 : Ok things progressed in a good pace so far
Page 10 : *shivers in happiness
*Page 11-12 : :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread