Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Anjou-san and The Night Before the Cultural

night, alone, goofing around, lying down each other and talking about dating . comen man just kiss her already

Dex-chan lover
Just tell her she is beautiful and give her a hug and see where things go from there.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga that keep teasing it's own mc and their own reader.

Hi atleast they have proggress on in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
ENOUGH

time for MC to get a fucking clue already and FUCCCC THAT WAIFU UP.

fucking wet noodle MC being bitch boi beta over here letting girl to all the fuckan work

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute chapter. The page with Seto and Anjou looking at the stars together made me think Anjou would shout "I Can show you the world!" like one of those cheesy disney songs.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Dude, betas are the ones doing all the work and jumping through hoops to get the girl, while the alphas are the ones who sit back and let the girls work for them.
Following this logic, Anjou doing all the work for Seto because he's too beta to make the first move actually makes him... alpha as fuck.

I just blew your mind.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix He does have a clue. He just doesn't have the self confidence to actually believe it. He doesn't like himself so he can't fathom the idea of others liking him.
They both have their problems. Anjo isn't able to express her emotions properly and instead comes off as mean at a glance.

Aggregator gang
Sweet, hope Seto gets a steem boost so he can be a little proactive.

Dex-chan lover
hes still trying to deny they are a couple its kinda fucked up at this point

Dex-chan lover
Ponytail Anjo!

Also, Seto didn't object when she said they were a couple!

VKSwWN4.jpg

how does he still react like that when she does this like everyday

Users who are viewing this thread