Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 159 - Restless and rebellious, the mischievous Seto-kun can't sleep

Dex-chan lover
love it when some third rate shitlation group is sniping quality work by a team with slow releases... not

not the first time it happened, surely not the last either. guess block and move on

Dex-chan lover
In case anybody wonders why people keep doing this, look no further than Bootlicker McMTLlover right here:
These are trying times so I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for the translation.
This attitude "It's better than nothing" is why these scam groups can perpetuate. Ignoring all problems because at least it got translated only works when there isn't already somebody translating it. All the people on MD that endlessly post brain dead "Thanks for da translashun" replies to every single chapter and every single series need to find something better to do with their time than make their post count go up.

Fed-Kun's army
Shit job 0/10 please do not scanlate again.

Garbage cleaning.
Bad translation.
Awful watermark (seriously, what the fuck?)

There is 0 point to doing this while the fan translation is still going. Contact that team if you want to help instead.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why even bother wasting time to do something like this? Just for "uh uh so fun to snipe"?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but this felt really disjointed.

I kinda appreciate the effort, especially since it seems we‘re behind a few chapters, but this ain’t it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was confused by the watermark at first but then I shrugged - a new group translating might kick Facepalm back into gear maybe. But this ain't it, chief.
unless a sniper causes them to just drop the translation entirely like sometimes happens when a project gets sniped. then we are shit out of luck.

Dex-chan lover
Chillout guys, it's just a kid who got pressured on Reddit after making a stupid comment. No need for the incessant hate.
People are wierd for sure. I personally I have a life so it doesn't bother me in the slightest but I imagine someone with ALOT of free time in a stress free environment would probably get upset about it.

Double-page supporter
you can report a chapter for watermarked images from the in-chapter menu.
oDX56S6.jpeg

M4pExul.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thank god I'm not the only one who didn't understand shit...

I thought it was just my tired brain, but not shitty non english speaking snipers...

I'm all for people trying their hands at translating, but this is definitely not it... please go do some early chapters of OTHER SERIES' before even attempting to snipe again.

Users who are viewing this thread