Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 159 - Restless and rebellious, the mischievous Seto-kun can't sleep

Dex-chan lover
unless a sniper causes them to just drop the translation entirely like sometimes happens when a project gets sniped. then we are shit out of luck.
Someone else would pick it up. Facepalm themselves forced the group before them to drop it - and they were about the fourth group to have done so in succession. Plus there've been about four or five different translators come in post-Facepalm as well, though most of them stop when Facepalm finally get their act together. This series has had more groups translating it than any other long-running series I've ever seen.

Double-page supporter
Literally unreadable, just give me the raws and I'll somehow understand it better than this shit

Power Uploader
I will keep saying this but fuck snipers. 99% of them do just a shit job while using MTL and not cleaning for shit and having no idea how to typeset and then a bunch of people are thanks for the translations that can barely be read. Will wait on the main group to do this.

Dex-chan lover
Seto really just needs a goal for a job at this point. All this uncertainty for the future seems to be eating away at him and he can't even enjoy the now, which involves a horny girlfriend constantly throwing herself at him

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm not much of a puritan in regards to translation quality but the least you can do is correct the MTL grammar if you're going to do it that way. Not that grammar would fix the really bad MTL going on here

Dex-chan lover
so i WASN'T tripping when i thought the dialogue felt unnatural this chapter... didn't even realize this was a new translator... big yikes "harry" lmfao

Contributor
Reported for the watermarks. Translation was confusing af on some pages, too.

Power Uploader
In case anybody wonders why people keep doing this, look no further than Bootlicker McMTLlover right here:

This attitude "It's better than nothing" is why these scam groups can perpetuate. Ignoring all problems because at least it got translated only works when there isn't already somebody translating it. All the people on MD that endlessly post brain dead "Thanks for da translashun" replies to every single chapter and every single series need to find something better to do with their time than make their post count go up.
At least they tried, you know, put in some effort, even if it came out raw in the end, unlike you who's yapping at somebody else for not instanlty shitting on attempt?

If person who did this chapter tried to do this in good faith - don't worry, try joning some scanlation group, and they'll help you with whatever part of translation you're intrested in, as this chapter wasn't well translated or edited.

Double-page supporter
Still better than monkeyshit scans but that’s a bar so low it’s in hell.

That said, I don’t care if someone tries to snipe a TL from a group that’s going slow, but if you are at least offer something close to the quality and 99% of people won’t be mad about it.

Dex-chan lover
At least they tried, you know, put in some effort, even if it came out raw in the end, unlike you who's yapping at somebody else for not instanlty shitting on attempt?

If person who did this chapter tried to do this in good faith - don't worry, try joning some scanlation group, and they'll help you with whatever part of translation you're intrested in, as this chapter wasn't well translated or edited.
Thanks for defending MTL snipe groups, idiot. People like you are the reason they keep shitting up this website.
Still better than monkeyshit scans but that’s a bar so low it’s in hell.

That said, I don’t care if someone tries to snipe a TL from a group that’s going slow, but if you are at least offer something close to the quality and 99% of people won’t be mad about it.
You know what would be even better? If they tried translating a series that doesn't have any translators, moron. How many series are sitting on this site without updates for years? Why not do one of those? Oh right, they wouldn't have a big existing audience to try and beg money from like every other scam group that does this.
Lol, we'll have to wait for Facepalm, but if anyone wants what this uploader did, I also machine translated 159, 160, 161, and 162 and organized the images. Quality is like a 3/10 so didn't bother with uploading. But a 3/10 is readable enough and I was impatient and wanted to know what happened next since we're so behind.
Nah man, just throw it up! Apparently just flooding MD with MTL garbage is how a bunch of people want it, so go for it! Slap a patreon and kofi link on your notes page too, go the whole hog.

Power Uploader
Thanks for defending MTL snipe groups, idiot. People like you are the reason they keep shitting up this website.

You know what would be even better? If they tried translating a series that doesn't have any translators, moron. How many series are sitting on this site without updates for years? Why not do one of those? Oh right, they wouldn't have a big existing audience to try and beg money from like every other scam group that does this.

Nah man, just throw it up! Apparently just flooding MD with MTL garbage is how a bunch of people want it, so go for it! Slap a patreon and kofi link on your notes page too, go the whole hog.
What snipe, clown? This is literally uploaded under "no group" by a new account, even watermark is of series, you're talking out of your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread