Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - The Seto-kun That Anjou-san Doesn't Know

Dex-chan lover
Okay, just to be nitpicky, I'll say I would have prefered if the chapter ended with the tender note rather than the funny one.
I mean, we DID have a drama episode with the cat. It's not like EVERY chapter needs to end up with a funny.

That said, this is the episode where I can FINALLY respect her. Even if we did go back to "perv lol" for the funnies, she saw she messed up, she reflected, she apologized, and she HONESTLY told him something. For the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Some people still goes on about how bad shes is and all that crap... she wasnt there for him to fail all his exames before.
As shown in few stories, hes clueless about lot of things IRL since he most likely never hang out with friends (normal ones at least), despite his diligence, people abuse hes passive personality, he has a pretty empty and boring life "always on the background" with no plans for the future. If anything Anjou is a godsend to shake his world and break his shell.
Frustrates me that people still cant see that this far in the series. She selfishly drag him around but always so they can have fun TOGETHER. The teasing is nothing new and shes not doing to humiliate or hurt him. Is just who she is.
Well, I personaly dislike his type of character(loser) way more than any bad behavior Anjou might have.

Users who are viewing this thread