Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Anjou-san's Free Drink

If anyone is interested, the movie she's probably talking about is
Se7en, with Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey
. Pretty good watch honestly, though the twist is probably ruined now that you know how it ends.

Fed-Kun's army
@gabrielaguilar519 A lot of people constantly complain about a series, mostly rom-coms, not having enough progress in the relationship. I do understand that complaint when it’s stretched to a heavy degree, but I’d rather have a fleshed out relationship than just going straight to dating. Readers just need to be more patient.

Just friking tell her you love her! Just pretend it slipped out! Say it softly, but not so softly she can't hear it! Something! Sheesh!

She's really frustrated, huh... So.. The author really likes teasing the viewers by making the mc really really really reserved.

Is it really acting like a "slut" if it's only for one person? That just sounds like erotic teasing to me.

This manga is getting boring, the protagonist never changes, he's always the same little shit that is shy as f*ck, there's a limit, my dude, you already know this girl for a whiiile, it's about time.

Glad to see boya taking some active steps finally. An actual character arc is neat.

Cause lord knows Chapter 1 Seto attempting any of this would have died at the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread