Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Me before chapter 38: Lol this MC is such a dork, why does he have a bowler cut?

After chapter 38: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQL7LW3CWXs

If you think seeing the way Seto behaves makes you cringe you should try being someone that identifies with him. Guys like that exist and I should know because I was one. Hell, in a lot of ways I still am even though I'm like twice his age now. It sucks being the unattractive guy with no confidence that always feels like he's a burden to everyone else. So while you're cringing try to take a moment to empathize with him.

@Hourousha Yeah, and there's also people in real life who like to watch paint dry and enjoy the color beige, that doesn't mean they're interesting, or that stories should be written about them. This is a story, which means the author made a conscious decision to have the protag be as uninteresting and weak as he is. Do we all want ultra-Chad protags who glide through life easily and get the girl everytime? Hell no, that's even worse. It fucking hell, Seto shows no initiative or dynamicism in any of these chapters, and it's getting repetitive as hell to read.

Double-page supporter
OH my GODDD WTHHH I can't stand this cliffhanger ughh

on hlscan i can find raw till chapter 42 and on amazon jp are only vol 1-3 (chapter 1-42?)
the question is are there more raws out or must we wait when english version is catching up to chapter 42

sorry for the bad english 💩

i think sono bisque doll is better than these but ... i dont know why im attracted to these manga .. i like these one

Dex-chan lover
well, she straight up taking Seto's family name when doing fortune telling.

WAS THAT NOT BIG ENOUGH HINT FOR YOU, SETO-SAN!?

Fed-Kun's army
Of course it's not. From Day 1 she was always teasing him so for someone who's always serious like Seto it's too hard to read between the lines: Is she still teasing or is she for real?

Users who are viewing this thread