Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the other group decided to ragequit and take their chapters from mangadex.

The One
Staff
Admin
Hatigarm decided to remove their Anjo chapters from mangadex.

Group Leader
And I was just in the middle of reading it.

@RC1138Boss It's just that I prefer reading manga on MD a lot more than other hosting sites. Shane that this happened, really.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow, Try another manga site like mangasee, their site layout is quite simple but at least there you wont need to worry about vanity wars between scanlation teams resulting in deleted chapters.. :/

Whelp, Facepalm Scans better stand up and fill the gap they helped make now, since they're "here to provide the same service, free of charge, because that's the right thing to do."
Cumon step it up!!!!!
Regards from a greedy leeching asshat.

For anyone in the middle of reading the hartigarm chapters when they were yanked, you can still find them at the hartigarm scans website.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at Faceplam Scans list of projects, it seems they are a sniping group that never finishes any projects.
Except for 1 project and Anjou, everything else was finished by another group.

So thanks a lot.

This is why aggregators are a thing. Scanlators throw a tantrum when their epeen is challenged. If you want to read chapters 29-36 go to mangasee or something instead of giving these children website traffic.

@lonefire Aggregators' existence is not due to this.

If putting up a Paypal donation button on a website that isn't a paywall is enough to be considered 'begging' I'm worried for that new group's reading comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
@ghostdivision when someone pulls chapters to force me to read on their site I will literally go to any of the other websites online that DON'T link to scanlator groups (and even sometimes cut out credit pages) before I go and read on their website.

Dex-chan lover
@ElTipejoLoco I don't have a problem with that, doing a series can indeed take time and money. What annoys me is seeing a scanlator team acting like children throwing a tantrum by taking down their chapters here.

If a website is endorsing harassment via images in uploaded chapters, I think it'd be well within the rights for any individual or group targeted this way to want to leave the website, assuming said harassing chapters were reported properly and staff opted to not remove them.

Like, it's one thing to say "group left, so they suck" and another to say "group left because literally another group started trash talking them via chapters uploaded to the same site adding in passive aggressive notes that contribute nothing to the scanlation itself, but I'm still going to say said group sucks for not toughing it out and staying on the site allowing this."

MangaDex's draw is supposed to be that it's actually moderated and meant to be respectful of scanlation groups' choices. If that unfortunately includes allowing people using uploads to bad mouth and bother others to be considered as a choice to "respect" and "allow," then I can understand why groups would choose to let MangaDex know "we've chosen to not allow you to host our stuff alongside theirs."

But maybe that's just because my idea of a tantrum would be to follow suit and start filling their own scanlations with passive aggressive responses sandwiching their releases. So I might be biased.

While I see a lot of drama going over here, I just wanna point out one thing.

I'm not taking anyone's side, but I'm really glad Facepalm is doing it now instead of Hatigram mainly cause it's much easier to read and the quality is not over the top and I can actually enjoy reading the chapter without spending half the time on a rotating circle, waiting to load a 4Kx4K resolution page... which then I need to open up in a new tab so I can actually read the text that's not in the bubbles.

However, please don't have this drama cause the manga to suddenly be not scanlated, because Anjou-san is one of the few mangas that I follow and I really don't want to stop reading something this amazing.

I don't blame Hatigarm for taking them off. This was a massive jerk move. If anyone is filled with vanity it's certainly, not Hatigarm.

funny how a group trash talk about donation, while uploading on a site that asks for donation to run.
even funny how Chapter 40 gets reported for the so-called credit page, yet the moderators still tolerate it or haven't take any action about it.
i have the same thought as @ElTipejoLoco about this situation.

@leduo95
you think hosting shitloads of chinese cartoons is cheap/free? you really think the costs of scanlating vs this library mangadex is building are even comparable? haha

Users who are viewing this thread