Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

I really don't get where the notion of this sort of fanwork/translator drama being entertaining comes from. It's almost always the same messy drawn out shit over and over again.

Miku best girl
Admin
@ElTipejoLoco

The "no advertising" rule is directed to other ad-infested aggregators only.

Discussing official channels to support the author is allowed (and encouraged).

A big thanks to @ReimuHakurei and the team for planning to fill in the gap!

Group Leader
Just noticed that there are missing chapters. Miss me with that usual scanlator drama.

I hope everything goes well, and thanks for helping in filling in the gap.

@Holo

In that case, here's a link to the e-reader service that the publisher's site links to where people can purchase the manga online: https://sokuyomi.jp/product/yanchagyar_001/CO/1/

The green book button allows you to preview the book: The numbers beneath the button let you know the total pages of the volume and the amount of those pages you can view for free with the trial. You can buy either a permanent license or a cheaper one that lasts only for 180 days via the orange cart buttons (the blue button with the circled P is for purchases via points). The other two newer volumes are listed below the purchase buttons as related products.

Unfortunately there are no other sites that the publisher directly links to for either physical or digital purchase in either of their sites.

The author's twitter account is kotan1988 and it links to their pixiv. They don't have a booth, however, so there's no way to support them independently unless they announce they're going to be attending and selling merch at a con on their twitter.

I thought she was younger than him since she keeps calling him senpai but in chap 13 they are suddenly in the same class?

well, looks like the picture and translation quality took a dive. guess it's time to dip out on this series, thank you anq for all your hard work.

Gotta love the fact that our protagonist is constantly low-key to full-on slutshaming Anjou in his monologuing~.
The whole 'unique cup' speech really doesn't hold up when he's berating her in his mind about how she's bearing her ankles all the time.

Group Leader
OK, this relationship has officially reached a point where the only gentlemanly thing of Seto to do would be to get Anna somewhere alone and fuck her brains out.

I'm pretty sure all these nudes saying Anjou-San dresses like a whore have never ever met an actual whore (not to be mistaken with a prostitute). Mysoginy and prejudice from what people are wearing will forever be an issue.

All the butt hurt white knights crying “muh soggy knees” because she dresses like a whore lel

She does. Get over it.

People are free to dress however they want, and yet people are also free to judge however they want. It’s a free country (maybe not if you’re in the Middle East somewhere).

To be honest, I do think she dresses like a slut, but who cares? It’s eye candy for the rest of us (if she were real), and it isn’t like any of the soyboys in this comment section who berate her for doing so would come up to her and do that to her face anyway. Stop pontificating to each other and just enjoy the goddamn manga you retards

She’s basically a gyaru, and most gyarus, if not all, do dresses up as and acts like as sluts ( or provocative, sexy, whatever ypu want to call it.) Thats what gyarus are. I dont see why people are trying to defend her, because she doesnt need it.

Aggregator gang
@ReimuHakurei

Thanks for picking up Anjou-san. I can think of like a bunch of other dead projects I wish someone pick up.

I feel really stupid because I decided to "put my money where my mouth is" and donate to Hartigarm scans because I was glad that they were doing this series and it seemed like they weren't the sort of group that would do something stupid like get involved in scanlator drama. I sure do feel silly.

I'd offer to donate, but you don't seem to need them; and I would volunteer to proofread (I am too stupid to do any other job), but you don't seem to be in need of people.

Please don't drop Anjou-san. I'd say something like "I'll kill you if you drop Anjou-san", but apparently at least two of your members have military training. Are all y'all from one of those weird countries (Europe?) where they have conscription?

Aggregator gang
@kazu19: Because that's know what gyarus/gals/etc. are at all. The stereotypical gyaru dresses like a slut (which in reality can only be found in manga and commonly in hentai manga because of it), but real gyarus are closer to being like Anjou: they defy dress codes because they want to look what they perceive is fashionable and cute and persistently live in the present because they are being rebellious teenagers. Equating gyarus as sluts is the same as equating black people as criminals: It's a very bad discrimination.

For the record, not calling you out or talking down to you, man. Just fixing a misconception.

@TwilightFaze It's actually hard to say when talking about real persons, specially since not everyone of some sort of "type" are the same. Some gyarus are just rebellious, some just wants to dress however they want, and some are just trying to be part of the fashionable ones, as you have said, but some are also sluts as well (Met some, can confirm. was not a bad experience at all)

I do admit that I'm in the wrong there, for generalizing, and would like to thank you for pointing that one out.

Double-page supporter
I really like this Manga and enjoy the teasing, I just wish in these sorts of things that MC would once in a while say enough is enough (not all the time just "you've pushed me too far this time, I've got my own sense of decency and that just made me angry" rather than this seemingly bottomless pit for being able to feel embarrassed. That or go the other way to mix it up where the MC is so used to it he doesn't react at all ( at least on the outside ;) ) just to mix it up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou is even more aggressive in the last few chapters, pity that this MC isn't dense, he honestly think of himself like a bug that don't deserve her and of the girl is like the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread