Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Power Uploader
@derf Various reasons, but mostly because one group simply does not want to share credit. It sucks, yes, but that's what we have to accept.

Double-page supporter
Ah, another fake update. I truly am in mangadex hell.

Fed-Kun's army
I do like that Anjou very much has her own sense of style. She doesn't fit into any of the standard manga character looks. It also fits with her passion for fashion.

I really love this. I like the relationship so much that if they ever hurt each other, I’ll burn down my garage.

@AcetoneHaze just ignore him fam, no point tryna engage anyone who dislike the manga. You'll just end up more annoyed than you really want to be. He dislikes this, we like it.

Aggregator gang
Its really cute and enjoyable. Sometimes funny
but there is only one thing I don't like Its 66 episodes right now. We still don't know If they are dating I mean they held hand so much that I can't count but none of them confess or do something. I am looking forward to see a confess, very soon hopefuly...And PLEASE CAN YOU KISS ALREADY!

Rate 6 star. The author milks the shit out of these two almost going out to the maxxx, at the point where the other 2 side characters that started their relationship around the 30th chp have more relationship progress than the main characters. I mean they just keep doing the same shit every chp where she teases him then shows her affection for him, some chps he does cool things and some chps its the perfect chance for them to confess. But nah it'll just keep going like this prob till the 100th chp and once they go out the manga will end. Chp 66 was literally the perfect time for him to confess, it was christmas and the mc finally realized he wanted to be with her, yet the author is such a dumb fuck that he'll keep pulling that same scenario over and over again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount you mean the manga continuing or their relationship? Cause i just finished reading all of this and their relationship builds upto the point where their about to go out and then the next chp it resets to as if nothing happened and they repeat the cycle infinity. Chp 66 was literally the perfect time for them to go out and mc to confess, yet for some reason they didn't and we're back to square 1 in the next chp. Even their fucking friends have more relationship progress and they just started at like chp30🤦‍♂️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@FRASH_18 yeah it aint a total reset, they take like, n step forward and then take n- (n-1) steps backwards. (just 1 step forward at the end, sorry for the maths)
like, they way the interact with each other isnt the same as the first chapters, they grow closer and more real
what im trying to say is that in the first chapters their interactions were more of an extravagancy of her, a fun pasttime, the poor guy couldnt even understand what was going on, in the latest ones, their interactions are more emotional, not just a past time, you can tell that she cares, and the guy, while taken by sorprise the majority of time, is going willingly, not just taken by the stream as before.
also, i think that the reason the friends advance at a faster rate is that the first relation is very difficult to overturn, and its easier to pass from weird guy to lover (because of the gap moe) than from funny chicken to lover (unless he grow some balls and goes acertive from once).

i may be wrong, but thats how i see it

Double-page supporter
I read this all in a sitting and I loved it to bits. I feel like anyone who is in the 'hurry up and date' camp hasn't read the crap I've seen in the past where every time the male gets his stuff together, the female faints and romance goes on hold for a dozen chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread