Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 1 - The Daily Life of a Mentally Ill Magical Girl...

Power Uploader
Can't unsee it.
KlP73JK.png

Also, she should go do some magical girl work, nothing cures depression like beating the living shit out of someone, and even better if that someone also happens to be labeled as evil by common consensus.

Dex-chan lover
🛑 Not true and she should really get some professional help
View attachment 2462
yeah being actively suicidal/self harming is diff than just being depressed/ok if you suddenly died

(tho i wonder if the mascot is able to transform to look like her if it'd just go to school in her place if not also just fight monsters or whatever, if not just drag her out to do whatever she's a magical girl for, or it'd be pretty fucked up if she had a complete personality change/some kinda takeover with her magical girl persona)

And depression can happen for 'no reason'/puberty/etc tho if the title wasn't so straightforward i would think she wouldn't wanna go to school b/c of some bullying/trauma that happened (tho i'm sure the distant/dismissive relationship with her mom doesn't help)

Dex-chan lover
Ummm i want more, im anxious whatll happen actually 😔
So far the table of context (on pixiv) has like 15 chapters (there was another story (girl with multiple personalities confess to a boy/childhood friend) this author did that looked like it was going to get more chapters but it's labeled as a one shot on here)

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was retarded for eating tissues at that age. Maybe I was depressed then too. Happened years later though for real.

Dex-chan lover
Does the tissue strat actually work
NO! Don't! Tissue will melt and you might swallow it. And facial tissue also have chemicals in it which is not good for human body.
I wonder if cotton used by dentist after plucking our tooth is a better option? Since it was designed to absorb moisture like leftover blood after the pulling.

Dex-chan lover
And I just realised that this one has a prequel... Telling the reason why she fall into depression

Users who are viewing this thread