Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

We had to wait 10 chapters to get something this satisfying, I don't have regrets anymore.
Thanks for translating this x') cheers from France ~

Thank God I only started this today, I wouldn't be able to stand it without this chapter to slap them all in the face.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo
He's been a horrible husband quite independently of whether he sleeps with his childhood friend or not. A terrible Duke, too. The only thing of his he deserves are his debts.

@chonkury, yes, I know right?

It's one thing to be incompetent but is aware of that and willing to learn and improve AND treat people with respect. No, he just married Opal for money then turned around villainize her, abusing her like a tool, cheating with excuses, while refusing to admit his mistakes and accept his incompetence and throwing tantrums like a brat all the time, he doesn't even do his job properly like an average person with an average work conscience just by simply checking documents before signing and investigating reports received, not to mention his job involves the livelihood of the citizens of a whole territory.

I could tolerate and even appreciate the efforts if there are willingness to improve and hardworking attitude in an incompetent person, but he's just fully incompetent, ignorant, disrespectful, abusive, irresponsible and unwilling to improve, overall practically a manchild a-hole who just wants to lovey-dovey by cheating all the time. Worse than Ramor from the Of Course I'll Claim Palimony manga because that's just a big idiot without lordship responsibility yet.

Anyway, yes I agree, but I don't feel bad/pity for him because he's already too Unnecessarily hostile and disrespectful to Opal someone he just met and married for money to save himself since chp1, like sure maybe after a few misunderstandings or so but his first few interactions were already too much for me, it's like dealing with an irrational and borderline psychopathic person, and I still can't with him even if later on
he regrets and falls in love with Opal according to spoilers by other comments
whatsoever, Opal is too saintly patient and kind to him
by staying there for years to fix his territorial shits for him
, he doesn't deserve even a toenail of her that he should just shamefully fk off way away from her, he's too a-hole and toxic already that he's too irredeemable to be kept in her life, IMO, that any decent person should cut ties with such highly toxic person from their life and keep distance. I personally also feel that the "sister" mistress deserves worse than what I see from the spoilers too. Idk what's the deal with the disgusting employees in the ducal house too, like are they conspiring to to bring down the duke while acting supportive to the duke or what, the people there are so toxic and irrationally disrespectful and abusive even when they know it's a risk because of their societal status differences it's bemusing.

@Rayster "Manchild" sums him up quite well. 😑 It's like he was designed to be as incompetent as possible. I kept hoping that he'd be fleshed out more, but that's probably not gonna happen. Anyway, now that he's on his way out, I hope the male lead shows up again soon.

@chonkury , same, I was like wow that's horrible ML in first 2 chps and was waiting for him to improve and redeem himself but now it's already 10chps in and he's still... So yeah, let's celebrate Opal and the actual ML~ 🥂

i was screaming in frustration every chapter until now but DAMN THIS FEELS GREAT SLAY HIM

YES GIRL YES BE THE VILLAINESS YOU NEED TO BE TO KICK THEM AT LEAST ONCE (in a different perspective she's not even being a villain tbh. she's only doing what's need to be done and she has given them a lot of chances. wait if she's divorce would she loose the title duchess? welp at least she got land. actually in outsiders pov she would look like a woman who deceives and brought ruin to the Duke household. That would be legendary lmao)
Even if she's a saint they need to be taught a lesson especially the staffs who forgot their jobs due to personal issue

got to the end: F*** WE NEED MORE WHY THE CLIFFHANGER WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS ADRENALINE
Girl show him all his faults and mistake and teach him a lesson on carefulness

As always thank you for the chapter

Double-page supporter
she 5 seconds before said that in the document attests that the house is now hers, and he tries do kick her out from her house? i know he is stupid, but to this point, i couldn't imagine it, the fact his vocaburary is build around ''you are terrible'' without saying anything meaningful and act so emotively like a brat who got his toy confiscated. it should be a miracle that his household hasnt already perished, if he is a villain, then he is in the bottom tier. does anyone who have read the novel know what happend afterwards? spoilers are welcome to me.

Users who are viewing this thread