Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

I would love to love this series bc of MC's competence but juxtaposing her with this man child makes it such a drag.........

just divorce the **** he doesnt deserve her and she should just let him fall after the divorce

Aggregator gang
I was waiting thinking that he might somehow get better....
But the longer this goes on, the longer he acts so disgustingly in matters regarding his wife, the more I don't care even if he does get better.
He doesn't deserve her and she certainly doesn't deserve to be treated like this.
For a little while, we could blame it on misunderstandings, but him blindly trusting Omar despite a huge volume of evidence against him just proves what a fool he is.
Sure, I wouldn't want to believe it either, but he didn't even stop to peruse the documents or consider that they might be telling the truth.
It's awful to watch the guy who I thought is the main lead act as nastily as the main antagonist of a drama.
I can only hope that this is like the reincarnation stories where the fiance isn't the main lead. (Yeah, I know, she's already married.... But divorce has got to be better than this nonsense.)
I'll be waiting for more hoping the light at the end of the tunnel comes soon 😩

Ugh. . . . can someone please explain the plot here because that bastard completely makes me forget why on earth she hasn't bother to kill him yet?

It's been clear from the start he thinks all the rumors about her are true and that he (and his household) are the victims for having to deal with her so I can't say I'm surprised but... holy hell, dude. How has everything not crumbled around his ears from how incapable he is? He trusts someone he seems to not have seen literally since his parents died without a shred of doubt, he doesn't pay attention to how his territory is doing, he completely allows the staff to disrespect and mistreat the legal duchess (imagine if they behaved like that if a noble was there and visiting, he would either be considered a fool who can't control his own servants or an idiot who forgot where his money came from), if Opal hadn't looked into things he would be on a one way road to just destroying everything he has in his ignorance.

Hopefully Opal can get out of there or force him to hand control to her because she doesn't deserve to get dragged down with him.

I am not surprised, but I am still so mad!!!
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS MANSION???? THEY ARE BEING FUCKIN CHILDISH!
That maid? Girl, just fire her! Or slap her! OR ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE, SHE DESERVES BEING PUNISHED!!!!

he’s a fucking idiot, he is a hypocritical annoying little shit who is placing a bias image on her based off rumours.

Oh my god I hate this guy so much. He’s so damn stupid!!!! Everyone in this damn house needs to be slapped. Their all just awful! 😡

It's a little bit annoying how the guy can be as shameless as he wants but the girl has to watch out for what she says. Makes it harder to read but even after she convinces she is not gonna be in a favorable position and all because people are childish. This is not something I'd like to read with updates as slow as these. The payoff's not worth it.

I don't know how typesetter and translator felt about this when they were type and translated this chapter.

When will our true ML would be appear? Iam enough with her suffered. Take her away from that place. And let them suffer beyond imagination!

Thank you for translation ><

Supporter
Hmmm, husband whose name I can't remember, would you kindly just drop dead? Also could someone give me spoiler whether the fucktard is ML, I hope not eh

That's enough, let's burn this mansion from the ground with these assholes inside.
Just keep the attic remain

Don't let the husband be the male lead, please. Someone that stupid and obnoxious is bound to repeat the same mistake over and over. Let him and his so-called sister die so the citizens in the duke's fief could prosper as they should.

Imagine paying taxes to a retard like him? I'd chop his balls off first.

Users who are viewing this thread