Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I need some serious vengeance here. I can't stand our mc being treated this unreasonably horrible.

One thing I'm glad is that that stable boy (the one who drive Opal to her home) seems uncomfortable by how everyone else treat her. Because he actually had a glimpse of how nice Opal treat her people. At the very least, before burning everyone to the ground, please save him first.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she suffering with this guy again, is it even worth it. Well once his house looses all their money and everyone looses their jobs and she gets her divorce because he's incompetent maybe they'll understand who the real bad guy is. And he do harsh on her despite never seeing her do anything, it's all rumours and lies he believes instantly, he's so pathetic

Noooooooooooo. Opal, what are you doinggggg?! Get your divorce and tell Claude your feelings, before someone else takes him. Someone needs to slap some sense into her.

Literally can't with our MC's piece of shit husband, and I can't with that conniving wheel chair bish and her hag ass mother 😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬 literally author your killing me with these detestable characters that f***ing keep irritating me whenever they interact with our perfect and bad ass MC. IF I DONT SEE THE PROPER JUSTICE SERVED, IMMA PULL THOSE PIECE OF SHITS OUT OF THE DAMN COMIC AND BEAT THEM SENSELESS UNTIL THEY DONT GOT A FRIGGIN FACES NO MORE.

Can she possibly get the duke ousted and assume his place so she can divorce him and throw him in the gutters (along with green tea wheelchair bish) while she sweeps claude off his feet? the magic of fantasy can make anything possible anyway

Aggregator gang
I was so frustrated with this chapter so I just binged through the first half of the WN.

Non-spoiler info: Don't worry, ya'll. The s*** is going to hit the fan for Hubert and the others starting next chap. But we're going to have wait at least 2 months for the whole chapter (since the author releases a quarter chapter every two weeks I think)

So Opal came up with a plan. She drew up documents with her uncle's help (basically borderline fraud). Hubert signed off on the documents thinking nothing of it. Opal then announces that she now owns everything under the McLeod title...the land, the funds, and debt. She tells Hubert that he is going to have to work to buy back everything back from her, piece by piece. She promises that once he buys back everything, she'll give him a divorce and he can keep everything he earned back. She uses this opportunity to have him learn how to actually manage a territory by working with her father and uncle. The first thing he works to buy back is his primary mansion.

During this time, they live separately (because Stella and her mother are still in the mansion). Opal is living at the other house in the territory where Omar is (the guy who embezzled) and she actually helps rehabilitate him with the help of some of the staff and trains him on how to become a proper manager to the territory. This whole time, she's working on managing everything with the dukedom, slowly giving back the rights to Hubert as he earns it.

Hubert moves Stella and her mother (plus the butler and maid who are jerks to Opal) to a house in the countryside of his territory that he earns back. Opal discovered that the doctor that was seeing Stella regularly was incompetent and over-billing Hubert for his services. They found a legitimate doctor who recommended Stella to move out somewhere with clean air, away from the city, meaning away from the main mansion (HA!). It's suggested that Stella and the last doctor were in on the plan together to keep her in the mansion, but Hubert doesn't notice and is grateful to Opal for finding a real doctor for Stella.

There is a time skip of seven years. After some drama with some property that Hubert stupidly invests in (which Opal helps him with), he finally has enough to buy back everything from Opal. He's super happy and he gets down on one knee and proposes to her, to have a real marriage. She tells him straight up, "No, give me the divorce like we promised." and goes on to tell him everything she endured just so she can have her freedom back. (SO SATISFYING) He begs her to stay (even stating that Stella is nothing more than a sister), but in the end, he gives her the signed divorce documents.

Before she leaves his territory, she visits Stella and her mom (and the b**chy butler and maid) and she tells them she has great news and the staff all freak out because they think Opal is there to fire them. Instead she tells them she's now free, she's no longer married to Hubert, and with a big smile on her face, she says, "Hubert's definitely going to get remarried, so please give the new wife the respect and kindness she deserves, because she's probably going to be much younger and less tolerant of impoliteness." and leaves without turning back.

She returns to her home and Claude finds her there. They confess their love for the other and he tells her that he's actually the Marquis of the neighboring Taisei Kingdom. During the seven years she was married to Hubert, he resolved himself to take back his title from the Kingsdom (for her sake) and also he's been quietly helping her with a few problems she had (like the investment fiasco Hubert got into).

I didn't continue reading after that but it looks like it's a new arc with Claude in his Kingdom.

Contributor
Claude, i hope you will take her the next time you meet again.

If his position is the major problem, maybe he will find a way to become more powerful ? (with relations ?)

Anyway, imagine her life, she's not even considered as a human in this crap house.

i need moreeeeee :(((((((((((

either way thanks for the update, i just want everything in thsi story to come out correctly that GIRL STELLA AND EVERYONE ELSE MAKES ME SO FRICKING MAD UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:)

@mitsuki48
THANKS MY MAN!!
I'm gonna love the look on their faces when shit hits the fan 😆
Tho I wanted to see the absolute downfall of the Duke and his wheelchair bound bitch and her entourage, but I'll take what I can get.

@mitsuki48
Sad that she has to waste 7 years of her life fixing other people's mistakes
She really is more kind to those roaches than they deserve. I hope his
second wife
is a total bossy b#tch. I hope she grabs him, all his servants, and that 'little sister' of his by the balls and squeezes.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like we've hit the last straw. About time.

Best part of this chapter was confirmation that Claude is main romantic interest. Fuck this duke guy.

I hope the whole house catch fire and they all die, except for Opal, since she will be safe in the attic...

Users who are viewing this thread