Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

I can understand the nobles spreading the rumors but it’s messed up how her father didn’t even try to comfort her or believe that she was actually still pure. What’s worse is that he used her for a political marriage without her consent for his own self gain. It’s like he care more about his image and name in society than he care about his daughter’s depression.

Aggregator gang
@Clear
Typical noble traits. Use his own daughter as a tool for political gains. Nothing new XD

I feel sad for her.. She was accused and nobody stands by her side.. Not even her father.. I really hope she will find happiness soon.. I wanna read the novel.. But maybe after i finish the current one im reading now..

Double-page supporter
She plays after she lost a 1-Up Life Mushroom already eh

I would say I really hate a typical novel or manga like this. It hurts so bad and why do we have to enjoy something too painful OTL I would love to read it only after the situation getting better tho lols harass me for what I'm saying but it's a torture to read this right now ><

btw, I found someone giving a drop, literally only the big picture, of summary of this novel until the end, you can check out in here
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/fl-ends-up-with-second-male-lead.86816/

woahhh woaahhh dudeee take a chill pill calm down. he wouldn't even listen to her and it so frustrating.

She doesn't end up with the trash ML? faith restored.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Omg i really want to see her reaction for the last word of her « husband » ono

Users who are viewing this thread