Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

your wife doesn't need to apologise for your stank attitude, boy 🤢 does the big, big mansion not have a mirror for you to reflect on your own damn actions?

Boy is an absolute piece of s*** honestly, you married her cuz you needed her money tf shouldn't you keep her happy so she doesn't try to run away and take that money with her??? I'm sure stella's terrible too lol that expression doesn't belong on wholesome characters. They deserve each other imo. If this doesn't end in Opal slapping that guy upside the head and running away with her actual love I'll riot

Im beating that stella is the one behind all the bad things happening inside that house and then blaming them on our fl.

Aggregator gang
you guys sure have some excessive hate for Stella when she hasn't actually done anything yet. Too many villainess otome game isekai novels I suppose. This series is weird in that there already is someone that is already special for her that is teased (Claude) and I am willing to bet that she will simply fix the problems with the Duke's finances and then ask for a divorce so that she can be with Claude.

Why didnt the guy agree for the divorce or such other proposals by the MC so that she can have a quiet free time rather than all the shady things

I wish she can divorce that guy soon, he seems to be ridiculous. Claude is a nice guy, hope to see her spending time with him soon

The husband is sooo 100% the main love interest... 🤮
She will uncover Stella's many mischiefs and he will be so thankful to her... happy end.

Still, love the premise.

Definitely give this one a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Trust me on this one. I read the spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
I just saw how short this manga was and I wondered if this is also a promotional manga for the novel, same is with the "Summon Kitchen " manga.

Can somebody help this person translate? I wish I could translate it but I only know English😭 I am so into this story that I wish there was more chapters being uploaded instead of once EVERY 2 month😭 but whoever is translating this!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!! I DONT WANT TO RUSH YOU AND I APPRECIATE YOU CONTINUING THE STORY and it must be hard and stressful😭 just know that I appreciate you’re work and cheering for you☺️

@darknesspker
Opal divorces Hubert, and she ends up with her childhood friend.

If you want even more spoilers go here, https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-duchess-of-the-attic.86684/

@Stormdragon - can you tell me in about how many chapters that event would take place? If it’s a spoiler from the novel, then, do you know how many chapters it would take approximately to get there if we keep our current pace?

Thanks a lot for the spoiler, I feel much more satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Divorce ending. Please. That guy do not deserve a good lady.

Users who are viewing this thread