Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

@darknesspker
Spoiler ahead, you have been warned.

Unfortunately, the spoiler did not specify what point in the novel the divorce happens. It just states that Opal divorces Hubert after 7 years of marriage (which is a pretty damn long time). Opal’s childhood friend turned out to be a Prince from a foreign country and the actual ML.
I don’t want to spoil the rest for you so I’ll end it here, but please keep reading. The closest manga this gold compares to is Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter (that says a lot since that manga is pretty good, but I think this manga is even better).

pfff i think that comparing this to common sense of a duke's daughter is too much (in fact, there are many mangas nowadays too....similar to common sense)

The plot is really vague. Everything happens ....because reasons. And the husband is an utter idiot who thinks that has wed a fucking bank acount (with the questionable benefit of a woman he does not want). Is it too hard to make the right questions to the right people instead of believing with no criteria some badmouthing?. It pisses me off. ....and this manga goes to "Dropped". Not interested anymore, really XD

Im interested in knowing if Opal helps her idiot of husband reestablishs his wealth. This is a good manga 😄

I read the trans novel like a day lol hope whoever translating this manga continue until the end cos theres alot of good scenes coming. Idek if I should consider this as a spoiler but
god damn how they possibly gonna pull through the years of fast forwards and not make it look like a rushed mess I wonder... 🤔

Tch I hope they divorce before he realizes how he *cked up big time after letting go of her..but this is a manga and I doubt they're gonna divorce before that happens, manga's are too good with their ml's unlike manhua's. 😣😣

Okay I've read the novel and if you don't want to be spoiled, just skip my comment
You'll all be surprised but Opal and Hubert really will divorce later... She'll eventually end up with Claude, her childhood friend while Hubert with an unidentified woman and not with Stella. You won't be able to find a finished translated of this novel but there is a raw somwhere if you know how to read Japanese but don't rely on Google translate to do you justice as it only translate word by word and not by sentences, well goodluck!

She needs to divorce that stupid Duke and go to Claude. She deserves so much than her current husband urgh.

Double-page supporter
@diafinis thank you, I was worried with how things might end up and was debating on not continuing to read this manga 😊

Dex-chan lover
@alichan0612 Why bother? She could bang Claude in the master bedroom she pays for and make Stella clean it up. She married him for the Duke title and its territory. It's not like her reputation would be damaged either. She could slap him silly and he'd have to say thank you.

@diafinis just to be safe I'll write this in spoiler.
I checked NU, there's a tragedy tag. Could you please spoil me about the tragedy?

yESSSS AN UPDATE HUHU THANK U Female MC like this one is rare and the story is so good thank u so much

If he married her for HER money, why does that hobo Duke have all the power. She can easily tell her family that he's treating her like crap and they'll stop supplying him with money. The premise doesn't make sense. Yes it may be a partriarchy but money still talks no matter the time.

knowing her husband he probably calling her a slut and slap her for touching his money or something.

Users who are viewing this thread