Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

Group Leader
This... is really pushing my Compassion Fatigue to its limit. I'll probably read one more chapter and then drop it.

I was gonna drop this, but I heard that she ends up with 2nd Male lead so I’m gonna keep reading. 😀😀
Man, I thought she end up with the trash ml like they do with every other manga of this type, glad she’s not.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This dude better start fixing his attitude because his words are becoming too abhorrent for forgiveness...

No one deserves to be treated like he has treated Opal so far. No one.

She needs to be more authoritative. You married her for money you hoe! She wears the pants in this relationship! Girl, let him know. Though I'm really curious as to who was the one that set her up in the beginning.

This ain't feeling like no slice of life. 😬

I'm rooting for her revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
I was about to drop it but after seeing the ending result I'm back to following this series. If the ML doesn't get slapped at least once, I won't be satisfied 😔

@wonpils omg ur so right

Crossing fingers for spoilers to be real and come to pass 😣😫 ughhh

Otherwise, I'm dropping this

More please~ this is so much more engaging than all the “teenager marries the duke who turns out to be a marshmallow” otome tales.

Double-page supporter
From this chapter part 2, I think that she will solve the Duke's financial problems by discovering who stole his money and then make it so that he no longer needs to stay married to her. Then Claude can take her away.

Users who are viewing this thread