Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

ka

Thank you for your translation
I read this manga with ease cuz I know she wont end with that worthless husband

It comforts me that
she’ll get a HEA eventually; though I wish the story would pick up some pace.

Oh my oh my....
Every chapter makes me boiled in anger...
If he is the ML i hope he cleans up his act....cause boy my favorable points for you is going waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy downnnn....

Gaaaaaahhhhhh

Can someone kindly tell me WHEN is the duke and his bitch-ass family getting their just desserts? I'm gonna stall this series a bit until then...

I'm not criticizing or trying to offend the scanlator for the updates, but I'm really getting mad at how slow the destruction of the duke is progressing. Author, please pick up the pace!

I want someone to murder the duke, but I'm really interested in how the mc will deal with this situation. Hoping she divorces the duke's sad ass and marries the childhood friend.

Thank you team for this update it was fast, i thought the next one would be a month away or so. Totally made my morning. Looking forward to the next one. Xx

I am so fucking tired of this god damn duke. I'm so angry with him. I hate him. but i'm looking forward to her destroying him one day when she gets a better life.

The initial premise had promise, but it quickly degenerated into "everyone but the MC and the main cast are moustache twirling villains that kick puppies for fun". Its just impossible to take the "plot" seriously when its so blatant.

Its the kind of story where people are written to be over the top evil so you can get angry and root for the MC. Lame.

I really wish that she divorces the duke. He doesn't deserve her at all!!!

Dex-chan lover
We get it, she married an idiot. They take every opportunity to remind us he's an irredeemable dimwit.
jiXrM4O.jpg

This manga hurts physically, like stab in the chest.
Even if you aren't weak hearted, no one likes pain.

Users who are viewing this thread