Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

The premise of this was interesting but after seven chapters of the Duke screeching "No!!!! You're a slut!!!!" every time MC tries to say anything I'm tired of it. I get that the author is trying to build tension but seeing three chapters of plotting and scheming go to waste because the Duke is an idiot is super frustrating. Every new chapter is just everyone but MC being awful while she heroically powers through. Is one mob character every two or three chapters going to go "....wait. Am I being an asshole?" 🙄

Will def wait until this one is fully finished or until the novel is done.

I hate this guy. Damn. I want to kick him in the balls and just have the FL run away. No man is worth the suffering.

i'm curious why is chapters 8 cut short? how come the whole chapter can't be uploaded? will chapters be in 3 sections from now on like 7.1, 7.2, 7.3? oh dear 😰
thank you for sharing the latest chapter thou

Group Leader
@rikiwichman this manga is released weekly - biweekly. We could group them and post a full chap as long as you're okay with waiting a month+ for one chap since we have to wait for the author to release them. Hope this helps!

Damn I hate the duke OUR FL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM IM SO MAD, IF I GET ISEKAID I WOULD JUST KILL HIM

kinda feels like if shield hero was converted to the villainess genre instead. instead of rape accusations it's slut accusations

HE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLEE!!!!!!!!!! HE DOESNT EVEN LISTEN TO HER !!!! I HOPE SHE DOESNT END UP WITH HIM
HE DOESNT DESERVE HER !!!

anyways thanks for the release~

The main male lead is really insufferable... I don't think there's even a single reedming quality. I don't want the MC to end up with him.

I wish from the bottom of my heart for the FL to have a happy ending with a different ML. THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING I WANT TO PUNCH HUS STUPID FACE IN DEGENERATE HAVING AN IQ LOWER THAN 20 ARRRRRRRRRGH

Actually I just wish she ends up a badass ruler all by herself, she is definitely competent enough.

Users who are viewing this thread