Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

Her husband is not only blind, but willfully blind. I want the Duchess to get her HEA soon, but I also want to see those bastards suffer for their meanness.

Double-page supporter
@DreamsOfVoids Nope but there's a lot of spoilers that can be read here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-duchess-of-the-attic.86684/

Group Leader
This series is just frustrating to read
And after finding out some of the spoilers for it, it's just not worth the read....
I'm not saying that things don't get better but in my opinion it's just not worth it

Ece

Girl just runaway it's not worth it for a flimsy d*ckhead just earn your own money and rescue your hommies

... I can't remember why she married him? ISn't her family really rich, there has to be better suitors than a rundown dukedom right?

I’m honestly not here for the story, at this point I’ll continue reading just here to see the karma come back on those little shi*s.

for all the people about to drop this series. ML
is actually claude(childhood friend). she eventually divorces the duke.

I. Cannot. Deal. The whole dukes household are a bunch of sh*ts
I really like the FL though

I can imagine the duke somehow saying "then let them eat cake". Because, uhh Mr. Duke-Guy, that's not governing??? I hope the whole duke's mansion will burn and they'll all die... especially Stella.

I'd say it's a huge 6.5/10 due to making me feel emotionally invested, that I incurred my wrath towards that foolish garbage protozoan duke.

The art is 9/10, though the good looks were wasted on that foolish dumpster duke... and Stella. And Trevor is... somewhat a daddy-material... or maybe it's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread