Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'll summarize what happened as far as I read (ch.7) :

This is about a Count daughter that got slandered and called a slut for 3 years, got married off to fallen duke house, untrusted by her husband, hated by the duke house residents, and aiming for a divorce. And yet for her heart is as vast as the universe, she aims to self sacrificing herself to restore the duke house before divorcing.
Some maybe find this good, but I personally think it's stupid. She doesn't even love him that much.

Thank you for the translation team for bringing this.

The hell happened to the latest chapter, there's no pages

Edit* nvm mangadex server acting up

I’m happy the duke isn’t the male lead because he can suck a toe but Claude why? I thought you guys could be together.

the duke is an a*hole. i'm reading and praying for their divorce when he finally realises how amazing she is. and why did her father marry her off to him anyway?!

I want to drop this but I don’t want to either because I want to see the duke’s house fall into ruins and make him realize how good opal is. Ngl I kinda want Stella to roll off a cliff after exposing her true personality, sorry, I don’t care if you disabled you still human, if you act like a bitch then karma will get ya. Same for the duke.

WAIT THE DUKE ISNT THE MALE LEAD??? IF HE ISNT IM SO HAPPY, HE IS SO TRASH AND SO STUPID UGH

Bruhhhh
even with all that evidence that Omar was using the money for his debt and the fact that she payed off his gambling debts.This delusional Duke won't listen to her.Like she's trying to save you and yours land.I also don't get why he can't just investigate or try to prove Opal wrong if he trusts Omar so much but no he doesn't even listen to her and just kicks her out.No wonder his territory is dying🙄Hope she ends up divorcing him and ends up with her childhood friend and that dumb Duke sees his vixen 'sister's' true self.

@Rhyrhygogo
I just checked out the spoilers for the ending thank God she ends up with her childhood friend except sad thing is she had basically wasted 7 years of her life when she had truly loved her childhood friend.Also I couldnt really find much spoilers but does the Duke ever find out about stella's horrible attitude and does she stay remaining in his house?

'Is this another manga where the fl will fall inlove with that jerk of a dude called duke and then vice-versa? if so then i will drop this'

is what i was about to comment before reading the spoiler but yeeey i will continue this

Users who are viewing this thread