Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

I don't get why she is trying so hard for that piece of sh*t but I'm curious so I will continue to read.

Aggregator gang
This manga is very stressful for my brain cells and I'm praying to god the Male lead isn't that shit bag, I'm just too damn curious though

I hope this will be one of those 'and than they filed for divorce with her husband thinking 'what have i done' - endings and not the I'm in love with you and will never mistreat you - endings'.

Because we all know that there is a limit to how dumb and ignorant a ML can be.

I'm in a love hate relationship with this manga.
I LOVE the story but i invest too much feelings for it and it's not healthy. Seriously this is so frustrating. Everytime it updates i always have to prepare my heart before reading it. And it looks like the next chapter will be quite a storm.

And thank god she is in love with the childhood friend (i forgot if they ever mentioned it in the beginning). So there is a chance that she'll end up with him

PLS DON'T LET THE FL END UP WITH THAT SHITTY DUKE. PLS LET THEM DIVORCE AND MAKE THAT DUKE REGRET HIS ACTIONS.
I hope he fall into ruins

I just read the spoilers. Though the story is quite stressful, her ending route is a good ending.

(sorry for my bad language)

This is why the Duke's house are going bankrupt, because the whole house are full of useless piece of tra*h people. They are too stupid and self absorbed to care about their own lands.

I have never want to punch someone through the screen this bad before in my whole life.
Ps. I nearly throw my phone into the wall for how much of an idiot Hubert is.

I looove this!!! As others have said, reading this is a little stressful 😂. I really really really hope she ends up divorcing this guy and marrying Claude!!!

Thank you!!!

Too frustrating to read :'( not so good for my heart. I hope she gets the ending wherein she'll divorce that stupid duke than getting back with him. I swear thats the most frustrating end. I hope she gets to be with Claude in the end. Like, let her fix the dukedom finances then leave. Don't make her suffer too much. Make that ignorant duke regret everything.

The people in the ducal household are so unreasonable and idiotic (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻ this is painful to read but I know she'll overturn her situation and have a good ending. Knowing that I can endure reading this ahahaha

OOOOHHHHHHHHH BUUURN
Destroy him, Opal!!!

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread