Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

If this ends with the worthless man-child of a husband reconciling with the Duchess, I will not be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she married to him again? Money? Pfft... yeah, you got a future with him there my lady.

The duke is an absolute idiot, I hope he ends up ruined after ignoring Opal's advice, so he won't be able to afford to keep his unprofessional workers.
If this doesn't end with Opal living and managing her grandmother's territory (with nice Claude at her side as a lover, friend, or whatever), I will be so mad!

After reading this manga, I really want to punch someone/something out of irritation. 😡
Please tell me he is not the male lead. PLEASE! Give me hope!
I AM SO SHIPPING CLAUDE! He may not appear yet as an adult but from their childhood memories I prefer him over that imbecile duke. 😒
This manga is really stressful to read. 🤬 Please give us more updates cause I've been over killing that duke in my mind for hundred of times now. 🔪🧑

This manga hurts my beating heart...
The prince is an idiot and childish. The duchess is brilliant with solving the fraud case but still sucks at managing her own servants (why..it didn't make sense). I hope the following chapters will be worth it.

omg the duke is soo freaking stupid can someone please slap him or someting...? Man this is so frustrating I hope the MC won't fall in love with this stupid man and live alone or something (or even better kick him out of the mansion please)!

haha but well reading the other comments here really helps me letting out my frustration

Suggestion: PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS MANGA Great female lead. Pathetic male lead, or at least supposed to be male lead. He was made to start off really dumb. He gets used by most of the people around him. Can see where the story is heading, along with the supposedly ML's character building as the story progresses. So it's heading in a good direction, but I don't have the patience to see the MC getting treated worse than a maid of the house. It started off bad, with a douche for an ML, and the story's still a drag. It's like having to watch your favourite character (the MC) live a pathetic and self-sacrificial life just for that douche-like-Duke. It's irritating and frustrating that the author is planning to level up the ML's character and make the MC fall in love with him and vice versa. That's why it's the name of the story. Since I ain't gonna get to read a romance with Claude, I'm just gonna drop this manga. if you want to be moody all day, go ahead and read this, it'll kill the mood🙂

Dex-chan lover
I suggest to read hakoiri drop after reading this. It helped me relieve the stress

I can't believe that idiot is actually going to be the main lead until the very end. He's petty, nothing but a child throwing a tantrum.

Yup. I don’t recommend this story!! It’s already bad enough everyone is mean to MC for no “real” reason other than a stupid rumor, and everyone seems to want the douchebag duke to marry his SISTER (I’m going to assume she is given the hints). The MC is wasted on the dumbass ML & this feels like she was created to be smart just to “help him be a better person~ owo” She might as well marry Trevor (think that’s his name) who actually sees her as a human with thoughts & feelings. It’s bad enough there’s an asshole ML trend, don’t add a naive child who has terminal tunnel vision into the mix.

Vent done. I was at me wits end with asshole ML’s this one only made me finally snap

That Duke is trash bruh LMAO how he gonna do his wife like that and he needs to set an example and set the servants straight what kind of bs is this 💀💀💀 kinda want to see the mc kick his ass and divorce him... well we gon see

WTF I really can't stand that mf good for nothing Duke! Are your eyes blind or something? You can't even control your own land. Now even the evidence slapped at your face you still turned to blind eyes. You need to check on those goddamn eyes! And maybe your brain need to be checked on too. Or just don't live anymore.

It's really too bad that this will become a story for our beloved MC will fall for the idiot and the idiot duke doesn't get punished for his incompitence. And even worse that those servants act like that, normally they would already be fired, wipped or killed. I don't recommend it since the entire basis of the story doesn't make any logical sense, but who am I. If you enjoy it, please keep reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread