Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

I don't understand what the male lead has an inferiority complex about... Gosh the character's immaturity is too overwhelming.

If I am the duchess, I will record all this maltreatment and let them suffer soon and not later. Let them beg on their knees. Falling for that duke would be a waste.

Honestly the duke is so stupidd he's way too sheltered and naive, especially for someone who's a duke for goodness' sake.

Hhh, people at the mansion were truly unsightly, all of them.. it was a small gesture to clean attic bedroom or to offer to help bringing someone’s belonging, but no..

Damn everyone is so impatient. I think this is actually good and not always good girl meets good guy. I believe she will end up with her childhood friend

i... i want to get rid of everyone in that freaking duke's manor and all of those gossipers... MY LADY DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU JERKS ugHHHHHHH T^T my poor lady uuuuuu

Will brb when the manga ends.
Honestly, I already read the spoilers bcs I'm too impatient to know what will happen to the MC. And I won't be able to accept if that naive plus overly stupid Hubert become the ML. No.
I'm sure many other readers would never want that to happen either, rite?
Btw, I love the MC. Shes so freakin awesome! And yes, she deserves a much much much better man than him.

Wow this is a wild ride. My heart is pounding from all that I've seen ;w; please, I hope that some justice will happen, soon.

Ughhh I want that administrator to just go off on him, like “you’re trash, your staff is trash, you will never deserve my lady, have fun letting your ‘trusted’ servants steal all your money”

Dex-chan lover
I only came to this manga to see if the comment section had an Anne Frank joke.

I suppose it's instant karma that I wasted my time looking, and in hindsight it wouldn't have been funny.

Regardless, I will not read until I know there are Nazis in this manga.

Good day.

I already read the novel, and one thing i can say for sure
that stupid duke will not end up with MC, rest assured everyone :)

Spoiler from novel

MC will divorce but after 7 years, she didn't life with her husband in same house and was working to improve his family land all time, of course she didn't sleep with him ever

after divorce MC will end with her childhood friend,
Her childhood friend talk to her father that he want to marry her twice
Frist when rumors about her stat to spread, and her father refuse and tell hem he don't have enough money to make her life like she used to be

And he came back after years when he collect some money but he came late after her marry with hubert has decided

After 7 years he come back after inherit his mother ducal house in Neighboring country cause all her family except her father (his grand father) die by plague or Civil war, her father was discharged her because he was opposed to her marriage, but he no longer owns an heir and the government will confiscate his property after his death. That is why he decided to make her childhood friend his heir after making him pass many tests and obtain the king's trust

When they meet in MC house after divorce he will confess to her and will live together with his mother in Her hometown

Sorry for my poor english

I hope thats will help you cause the manga quotation is soooo slow

Ahh.. the art is so nice but the story is too annoying to read. I've read the spoilers from the novel and I don't think this is for me.

Double-page supporter
With the chapters spread so far apart and short chapter, this manga is frustrating to read.

Dex-chan lover
That duke sure is trash isn't he.... Believing rumors, unable to accept facts based on actual evidences...

Users who are viewing this thread