Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the ratings will change I mean this series is really good. It deserves an 8 or even higher.

Someone else said this manga is not good enough. Like wth I bet they weren't actually reading. Oh well, it's their opinion and it sucks to be them, I'd say.

I really hope her husband isn't the ML, he doesn't deserve her after is nasty attitude and he ruined his chances of settling things peacefully when he had the chance

For anyone who's wondering whether he's the ml or not luckily he's not tadaaaaaaa

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

PFFFFFFFFT man...its kinda hard to swallow Chap 10. I feel for Mcleod, but damn, the author aint giving him a redemption that quick. Which is damned good because I CANNOT WAIT FOR HIM TO LEAVE THE STORY AS A DIVORCEE OR WHATEVER LOL

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After chapter 10, I'm gonna need more so excuse me while I go to the novels xD

Nice.
just take away all his asset, he's too idiot to rule. Not to mention his head is just a fricking flower garden.

it was worth it for chapter ten that satisfying feeling i got after reading 9 trash chapters

Users who are viewing this thread