Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

This duke is so dumb it hurts. I did not think i would find a less intelligent, less empathetic antagonist husband than the emperor from remarried empress.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!
She is with her childhood friend 😂😂😂
And that damn Duke did propose to her but she rejected him lmao👌👌👌😁😁

My gaaahhhd, i wud slap them hard on their faces.
And that husband, lets step on him guys.
He is so dumb, disgusting af.

Could we just have that stupid husband go away dying or whatever far away never coming back again???? Pretty please...

Aweh. My he's stupid bruh. Like... He's soooo sheltered. Like a spoiled kid. Ew.

To the FL. I loooooove heeeer! So pleaaase give her the best. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
Actually, even though he try to appeal to the king, I bet the king will just laugh at him, I mean he just confess on how incompetent he is..

What a satisfying chapter. That's what you get when you're complacent and don't think for yourself!

Personally, this is one the hardest manga to read.. the people in Duke’s manor are just.. ugh
Tysm for thé update!

I hate how she has to become the villain just to get through to them. To become what they think of her. This dude didn’t even give her the benefit of the doubt once they got married. I hate how I know that, because she’s so kind hearted, he will just keep on hurting her. And never try to find out the true her. It’s along when someone knocks some sense into him, that he will see how much of a dick he was.

Oh god i hope she gets divorced with that stupid useless asshole and be with her childhood love.

Users who are viewing this thread