Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 169 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
I know kuzuhana is right there or maybe all the girls! Such a shame we know who the winner is I like kuzuhana but I like takae a lot too cause she used to be basically a antagonist in the story, always love when antagonist and main characters have romance

Dex-chan lover
Even though her character has developed, I still can't forget what she was about to do to our boy wayyyy back in the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
I've always lo-
Nonononononono nah it's not gonna happen
Moment_Killer.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, author! Let people finish talking.

And that credits page edit was magnificent.

Dex-chan lover
"Where two people in love..."
Well there's your problem. There's only one.

Never had the chapter break interrupt the confession before, I think...

haha sorry you’re not the main girl so your confession will be interrupted or denied.
Well, the main girl sometimes gets to confess last.

Wanna hear a funny/stupid way this could get interrupted? Is if Kuzuhana just snuck up on her and just pull a German suplex on her.
I would not mind that level of unhinged.

Even if she says it she is not winning, the last time she had a chapter she friendzoned herself, and on this chapter she did Ushigome dirty
Yeah, Ushigome easily wins out of these two.

always love when antagonist and main characters have romance
So do I, but I don't think she's enough of an antagonist. Need to do more antagonizing.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, i think out of all the girls she deserves him the least. even kodera apologized for what her friend did on their school trip with the panties in his bag. she started off trying to make his life hell and was forced to stop only because of kuzuhanas influence if i remember correctly. shes still cute as hell tho

I see a bright flash in the last panel. Surely the firework won't just drown out what she's saying right? The author wouldn't do that.

Dex-chan lover
She's got a rat bastard personality and tactics but I've still come to like her. Shame your name isn't in the title girl, ask Manbagi from Komi-san how that turned out.
I mean she's clearly not best girl... but I've come around on her. Clearly she had some feeling for our boy from the start, she just didn't know.

But folks, can we get a round of applause for the most fucking motivated member of the harem? She's out here most chapters trying to write herself in as the main characters girl, no matter what it takes... unlike some members of the harem.

However, the only way she knows how to do that is by stabbing backs and scheming... a shame.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Say what you want folks, I love Takae. I like Ushigome a lot too, I hope the author will show us her yandere side again, feels like he forgot about it.

I mean, no matter how long she's liked him she'll always be a step behind kuzuhana because she choose to start out as a bitch.
Yeah, she is perfectly aware of it. Makes Takae the most interesting girl for me, that and her bitchy ways.

Last edited:

T51

Dex-chan lover
bet money one of them is gonna get sucked into a wormhole before she can finish her sentence

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread