Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 169 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Who this girl again? The variety of characters was fun at first, but lately everyone who isn't named Kuzuhana or has distinct enough hair color/style seems to be blending together. Especially the recent chapters, with the festival-date-everyone speedrun.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there was a gas leak at the school! Good thing everyone was watching fireworks and nobody lost their hearing suddenly

Dex-chan lover
I mean she's clearly not best girl... but I've come around on her. Clearly she had some feeling for our boy from the start, she just didn't know.

But folks, can we get a round of applause for the most fucking motivated member of the harem? She's out here most chapters trying to write herself in as the main characters girl, no matter what it takes... unlike some members of the harem.

However, the only way she knows how to do that is by stabbing backs and scheming... a shame.
She was quite supportive of Saotome at the beach school though. That was her peak moment, no second intentions or mind games. Just caring for Saotome's feelings.
I think she will be the most hurt by his inevitable rejection along with Madoka. Knowing very well that you blew your chances from the start, no matter how much you've changed for the better and regret those actions, has to be the worst feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
Feel free to let your imagination go wild 😌

IMG-20230914-113554.jpg
well, the artist didn't leave much to the imagination

Users who are viewing this thread