Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 173 - Summer Memory Evaluation

Dex-chan lover
Yep. That was a good example of how to end a harem series for me anyway. Everyone got their slice of cake.
I am still salty with how Ogata was sidelined on her own ending arc with ghosts shenanigans and handled as a side character to her own support character, it felt like she was not winning even when it was her turn to win

Dex-chan lover
So that's been the intro to the story, we've meet all the girls. Now it's serious time and the mangas actually just getting started.

This is starting to drag like renta-friend

Dex-chan lover
Yea no, they don't have a chance. Not against the girl who's name is in the title, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
what could we expect from saotome, he has average eardrum damage as every dense manga mc, if it was otherwise the story would end a long time ago

bad hearing MC trope is unpopularly stronger than the power of friendship tbh

Dex-chan lover
These girls need to be seeing other men if they think Saotome is an unreachable flower. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
"We all totes have a chance!" Yeah no bro, Kuzuhana's name is in the fucking title.
Too bad they can't read the title.

Confessed first huh..
And then the last girl that confess would be the winner.
It's either the first or the last, and it sure ain't the first in this one.

With this much girls I would rather they all share him.... I hate harems where there are losers in the end
I'm not sure he could handle more than one girl. Most of the time not even that.

"Am I really that desperate?"
Boi there's eight girls ready to swallow you whole, you're not the desperate one here
Was about to say. You're that insecure that you thought something it wasn't.

Kuzuhana deserves Saotome cause they're both dense mfers.
She's also been genuinely nice to him since the start, even before he did something to "earn" it.

In the beginning of the story I would have 100% agreed, but then the author basically sidelined Kuzuhana for 40-50 chapters around when the freshmen came in
Isn't that how it works? FMC gets the most attention at the start, balanced once she's firmly established, and forgotten after that to focus on all the other girls and get them to their respective ends of the line.

to the point where even the translator groups were clowning
Isn't that what they do at slightest chance? How many TL groups aren't clowning in the credits?

handled as a side character to her own support character
That sounds like a Genshin character quest.

This is starting to drag like renta-friend
lol no. This isn't much more than half the chapters, and that one doesn't have nearly this amount of girls.

These girls need to be seeing other men if they think Saotome is an unreachable flower.
Other men don't exist in these mangas. That would ruin the fantasy. It's kind of like how rivals don't exist in all but a few old otome games. Which is kinda funny, considering one of those subgenres...

Dex-chan lover
I know Takae doesn't have a real chance since her name isn't part of the title, but she's the most interesting of the girls by far

Dex-chan lover
So, Yuna. Study. Then you can confess to Hodaka. His parents already think you're his girlfriend after all.

Dex-chan lover
as much as I'd love a harem ending, it just seems like almost no one has the balls to write them anymore nowadays. Also don't really like that Takae being the snake she is gets that much focus when I don't actually remember her apologizing or repenting after trying to fuck over Saotome. Or maybe she did and I just don't remember it, it's been a while since I started reading this after all, and by this point I just don't feel like going all the way back to the beginning to check.
Thanks for the chapter
I think the reason she's seeing a focus here is because, technically, she is the first girl to be introduced that likes him. Kuzuhana was introduced after her, so Takae was given the right to set things in motion and make a wave of progress to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. That was a good example of how to end a harem series for me anyway. Everyone got their slice of cake.
Only bad thing about We Never Learn was the first ending felt a bit forced and in turn the other endings felt off too so if author takes that route they are gana need to properly choose who goes first

"Now that Takae's made her move, it means Saotome will be more conscious of us girls, and romance, from now on."

Meanwhile in Saotome's head: "Did she mean it when she said she likes me? No, I must have misheard! And if I didn't mishear, she must have just been joking! And if she wasn't joking, she must have just meant it as a friend!"

Dex-chan lover
HAREM ENDING PLEASE…… JUST LET MY GIRL DOWN SLOW AT LEAST. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. This is just... We all know Hanako gets chosen in the end

Users who are viewing this thread