Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 188 - He is the key

Dex-chan lover
I forgot which is it. I'm sorry.
It was in early chapter long time ago, when Takae wants to make a move in front of Ushigome.
@Horn

Horn replied that it was chapter 67. I re-read it and it looks more to me that Ushigome seems to have lost all hope, which does fit her personality. She does everything full throttle, putting her whole heart into whatever she is doing. Most of the time that leads to her being energetic and positive. However, when something negative happens it leads to her being very depressed. At least that is what it seems like to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Horn

Horn replied that it was chapter 67. I re-read it and it looks more to me that Ushigome seems to have lost all hope, which does fit her personality. She does everything full throttle, putting her whole heart into whatever she is doing. Most of the time that leads to her being energetic and positive. However, when something negative happens it leads to her being very depressed. At least that is what it seems like to me.
It's depression indeed, but there is something darker there imho. You can find other instances where Ushigome acts yanderish but I don't remember them quite as well as that one.

Dex-chan lover
It's depression indeed, but there is something darker there imho. You can find other instances where Ushigome acts yanderish but I don't remember them quite as well as that one.
She could be. would be kinda funny to see Takae get pissed at the stuco prez then put of know where ushigome just unload on her. And that's how Saotome learns of her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, a girl who's just there to toy around with Saotome and doesn't actually like him is actually good, as it forces the other girls to play their hand (fucking lol, as if the author would do that)

Aggregator gang
If Makoto ends up being Hodaka's love interest then Takae has met her match.
I love Mai's reaction at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, a girl who's just there to toy around with Saotome and doesn't actually like him is actually good, as it forces the other girls to play their hand (fucking lol, as if the author would do that)
Not even just toying around with him, she's casually chadding on them without them noticing. With just a few twists she made Ushigome actually see this plan through and get the others into it, helping them on. She offhandedly even gave our boy Saotome a possible out for his situation in the plan, not knowing his relationships with the others, but knowing the average girl of that school prolly very well. If he's being being pulled around against his will, he has a perfect spot to put some distance to the plan.

FL's position as the gigaStacy of the story is getting wobbly.

Dex-chan lover
Hey we got the whole cast ensambled...

I feel like some of this characters should be worrying about their own stuff but whatever. Manga logic.

Users who are viewing this thread