Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 188 - He is the key

Dex-chan lover
And of course, suddenly everyone can join.

Why are they trying to pin the location on the prez? It's obvious they wouldn't get a good location, for all the reasons she mentioned. It's all on them. Or Ushigome, if you want to specify.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, girls, Saotome doesn't really seem to be the Prez's type. His breasts aren't soft enough.

I'm really starting to like Hakubishi. She's so... Big. And a delinquent. And... She has a funny-shaped mouth when she's frowning.

Dex-chan lover
I love how ushigome, whos always all smiles and having fun, has eyes that could kill, watch out prez.

Dex-chan lover
Not even 5 chapters in, and she already got further ahead than the whole harem combined, the sexy stuco prez is on another level

Dex-chan lover
I like how despite being protrayed as the bubbliest/dumbest, Ushigome always pulls a face like she's ready to kill someone when another girls gets just a bit too close to Saotome.
When did she do that? To me it looks like she is shocked and can't believe her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Do you know other chapters she looked that way?
Chapter 67, take a look at her reaction when she believes Hanako has won the bowl :kek:
I hope the author gives us an harem ending just for her to not go completely mad, I want her to be happy :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapter 67, take a look at her reaction when she believes Hanako has won the bowl :kek:
I hope the author gives us an harem ending just for her to not go completely mad, I want her to be happy :meguuusad:
The Harem ending is the dream

Users who are viewing this thread