Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 210 - Normal days, Normal threat

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
As much as people don't like here for taking up so much story-time for no good reason, I prefer the pro-active personality of the pres's character over the girls stuck in the no progress gang.
Mainly because she seems to actually to attempting to push the bloody story forward - force the others to do something for once.

Dex-chan lover
Also my name is on the title and you were introduced too late so lmao bitch".
Prez-chan forgot to look up and read the title.

You know, I was pretty set on who I wanted to win but now I'm getting big sad on how this ends. Our boy ain't gunna brown-nose some cosmic deity like The Great Rizzard of the Demonic Rizz, Kang Lim (Blessed be his name 🙏) and change reality to legalize nuclear bombs and multiple marriages.

I promised myself I wouldn't get upset about this but between people actually growing as characters and Prez-chan having a spine and a genuine heart... I'm wavering boys. I got the feels bad. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
These girls aren't much better than the guys at the festival...

She looks like she needs to recharge a little bit.

I don't think any of you understands him best, though.
"H-H-H-How did you...!?"
Are there any of the girls who're actually good at hiding their emotions?

It's not so much that he hasn't noticed, but that he hasn't accepted that as a potential truth.

Smug Hanako is smug.

"There's no guy who'd say no to such a beauty!"
Evidence #1 that you don't really understand him.

Is it bad that I want the prez to win?
It's not bad to want someone who actually gets off her ass and takes action to win. I mean, these girls are much too similar to a lot of the girls in the modern dating sphere. They expect the guys to pick up on their signals they don't know how to send and then they blame the men for not getting it and approaching them. Meanwhile, girls who actually approach men have much more success.

Take a number lady.
Her method was that to skip that queue.

Users who are viewing this thread