Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 211 - An Invitation from Senpai

Fed-Kun's army
Random thought, but I’ve always imagine Takae having the same VA as Rin from Fate. It’s such a similar character, and it would fit Takae to a T.

In other news, turns out Saotome is more of a hornball than we thought. That imagination though.

Supporter
I do appreciate how they have Saotome actually think about the girls' bodies here and there. Sometimes the MCs of these stories with a million girlfriend options seem void of any desire.

It's still going to take over 400 chapters for a confession. Good for the StuCo President setting herself up for failure early in the 200s.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm someone who hates when plans are forced on me, so I would've probably reacted like Saotome...still, seeing him acting like a beautiful girl asking him put was a nuisance made me wonder how far we still are from reaching a conclusion.
If there were still doubts, this chapter definitely confirms the president is genuinely in love with Saotome, and I'm glad we finally got an assertive girl who isn't satisfied with keeping the status quo forever. Sadly for her, the best she can achieve is being sacrificed for the sake of progress and make Saotome realize he likes Kuzuhana when he rejects her.
The other girls don't know how to deal with the situation...well simple, they shoukd confess too, otherwise they can't complain if they lose.

Supporter
Damn, maybe I'm wrong, and there actually will be some progress. StuCo pres going hard.

Also... what's wrong with Mai's brain? "I have to trust Saotome will reject her confession." Why? Why would you even expect him to reject? Why are you trusting him to reject her, as if it's "the right thing to do" or whatever? Idk if this is just a translation issue, but Mai's thoughts make no sense to me.

(Or maybe she's just an airhead who thinks Saotome is destined to come to her and she just has to wait, idk)

Dex-chan lover
There's a 1% chance she has of winning at all but at least the she's trying and shooting her shot here. Going full on attack mode while actually trying to be on a date with him rather than the usual antics the other girls all get up to.

Shame she has no chance or she could have been introduced a bit earlier, she's great.

Fed-Kun's army
Prez out here balling more than Derrick White at the Olympics

Users who are viewing this thread