Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Summer in the Library

Dex-chan lover
If you take away her thotfullness all that left is but a flea.

Fed-Kun's army
Skip this woman I want the blonde chick to win the one that saved him others now wanna act like this but wasn't ashamed to be nasty before typical looser woman gonna loose 🥴🙄 still like this series.

Fed-Kun's army
"...since they have A/C in here. But I didn't expect them to turn it off to air-dry the books..."
That's because that's not something you do. Air conditioning removes humidity from the air, so things dry out faster with the A/C on...

Dex-chan lover
It's called anime. And it's an artform.
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Definitely hard to choose the best girl. I know the best girl would be Hanako, but I will feel sorry for this girl.

Supporter
Remember folks: If someone is only nice to the person they like, they aren't a nice person, they're a jerk trying to gain something.

Fed-Kun's army
I could actually ship these two. There relationship has been gone from her taking advantage of him to slowly gaining respect for him. To the mc's credit, he kept Takae in check and at an arms distance before beginning to trust her again after their first clash.

...That's kinda the best relationship to have, earning your place even if it's with people you've had differences with in the past. What ever comes out on the other side feels real.

I'm still likely going to ship him with Hanako, but I definitely like this pairing more than the third air head girl.

Double-page supporter
people who say they won't root for her....why? she has legit character development guys, and im a sucker for that stuff. her character arc is the best so far, compared to the others, so yeah I actually root for her more than the others, only second to Kuzuryu.

Dex-chan lover
Ideal temperature for books is around 21°C so turning off the A/C if it's as hot as they are making it seem isn't actually beneficial. In fact, drying out the books causes the paper fibers to become brittle and can damage the books. (Not first hand knowledge, I'm not that smart)

Dex-chan lover
Here's confirmation, folks. Girls that have received their redemption arc all have white panties

Fudge me! This series has really come a long way. From pointles harem with "plot" and crappy writing and characterizaion to genuinely fun read with great characterization and plot. This is basically what I wish Infinite Stratos was like.

Users who are viewing this thread