Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 22 Ch. 187 - Because of you

Dex-chan lover
Well, he is still a r3tard, but at least a somewhat self-conscious one.
Also lol you really think this won't end with a last min confession after a 10+ ch. arc at the end of their last year? Maybe after graduation, even. This has 100 more ch under its sleeve, unless it gets axed.
Last min. confession AND no kiss, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Ok OK okOK! We didn't get a touchdown
BUT! We still made some progress with the mains
So I'mma take that as a win and wait my usual 20-30 chps for more small progress

Dex-chan lover
180 chapters in can he at least pick a few of them and now there is more. Ugh too much. I am done

Dex-chan lover
I'm strangely fine with this chapter. The conflict arc is resolved and Saotome has shown his balls in relationship for the first time. It's not perfect, but it's enough.
Same. It is indeed a modicum of progress, albeit on a quantum scale.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's the trope and all, but at some point this shamelessly blatant level of confession-cock blocking...beaver damning? is just plain rude! I mean they could have some tact. Confessing is hard as balls, read the room.
I believe the term you are looking for is "clam jamming".

Aggregator gang
I expected 2 Charlie Browns but not a Charlie Brown and a Lucy falling victim to the double football gag.

Dex-chan lover
The Queen of Blocks, Takae does it again! She can't keep getting away with it! She will!

da319fed689edb53ced39dcce7c995f6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to lie, I'm getting really bored of the will they won't they bullshit. I've been following this series for years, and at this point, I don't know how much longer I'll stick with it.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I see this chapter as a net positive. We got to see Saotome be a lil (very lil) bit less of a wuss, and we got some great Charlie Brown memes!

Dex-chan lover
i aint gonna lie I aint even mad, this manga is nice, characters are fun, MC isn't a trashbag of a pussy, its not a slog to get thru like Kanokari

Users who are viewing this thread