Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Trouble!! at Supplementary Class

Group Leader
ushigome is growing in character a bit. sucks her friends ratted out Saotome and acted like its no big deal.

This is supposed to be development for Ushigome, but I really just want to call it filler. Bad filler

Make sense to me, if he deny it teacher would gone mad and think he arrogant and threaten him more worse....you know asian have "teacher always right" and "seniority" culture

Dex-chan lover
Welp it seems that the shit filler chapter has come upon us i hope there is no chapter like this, after this

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480 yep, I found it kind of creepy as pretty much he has been in that school for months and the girls acts relaxed that way. (part about the saotome)

Double-page supporter
You stupid bitches....not smart enough to memorize a half-dozen formula and not smart enough not to rat someone out. Someone oughtta spany your ass until you get smart.

Dex-chan lover
Not the first time it happens but the artist draws the panties when the legs are closed really weirdly. Like on page 17, either her legs are too short or she has a dick.

Fed-Kun's army
Several things.

1. He should've gotten mad that they drag him into this, not because they just cheated. This manga has shown the potential to do away with the goody two shoe trope, follow through like how the MC was still wary of Takae teasing him.

2. What kind of a fucking joke of a class is this that the teacher leaves teenagers to take a test unsupervised when some are already suspected of cheating? Was the punishment just to make them show up?

3. The girl wasn't being an air head in the end, you were just being nosey. Keep your damn eyes on your table.

Dex-chan lover
And the award for most ridiculous and contrived way to introduce a panty shot goes to...Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

For "Looking under another students desk from a direction nobody else could anyways and feeling you need to let her know 'Other people' (you) can see her panties"!

@Phelix Clearly you've never had to do supplementary lessons 😅

TO the folks saying "AH! He so dense! PCIK one gal!" No. Why should he pick any of these frankly terrible women?! That being said, It is good to see them at least evolving as characters.

honestly, the diff. fonts dont bother me. also poor guy, he was free and clear of the classes untill those ppl made that lie. dam thats cold

Double-page supporter
he calls her an airhead after going out of his way to look under her desk and up her skirt...I think that just makes him a pervert.
Under a table in a place that you wouldn't be able to see unless you were intentionally searching for it really isn't what I'd call out in the open... but whatever at least the harem are interesting enough to get me to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread