Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Early Morning Training

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this man needs to hit some weight rooms if he can barely do reps on a 4kg dumbbell fresh from the start. He doing his best tho I respect that

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, she's a fucking goddess, glad to see a manga where fmc is better than the rest combined

Double-page supporter
@ArcBrunestud I assumed that she was talking about some type of Kenpo, since those involve both "hard" techniques like punches and "soft" techniques like throws and holds.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, not only she is wife material she is also a good partner for training, she is honest with herself, she is not dense and she is not desperate for attention from MC. The fmc has a pretty nice characterization, what a waste for a harem manga, really too bad this is one of those, this girl would be really good for a fluffy romance without these rivals things :/
Also, I understand he is not athletic but this is pathetic... 4kg dumbbells?!

btw, after that "intense" training, they are going to classes without a shower?

Dex-chan lover
Is the friend gonna transfer to this school? I'd like to think so

I swear to God, let that friend be a girl, or if it's a guy, let it be a wingman. This manga is turning out pretty good so far, and the last thing it needs is a love triangle with Kuzuhana, especially considering there's been no foreshadowing of something like that so far.

Also, Kuzuhana best girl. The rest of the harem can go "poof" for all I care. MC does need to put some work on to deserve her, though. Keep training, boy.

Dex-chan lover
are you telling me that you can't even do one push up private pyle

It's ok dog, you dont need to be strong when your gf is an Amazon. We already know she'll wear the pants in the relationship lols

Users who are viewing this thread