Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Early Morning Training

Dex-chan lover
Dude talking about training the next day as if he isn't going to wake up feeling so sore that even existing is painful.

Its funny how in most things we'd all say the sweet but weak boy would be a house husband to his Amazonian wife but we already have confirmation MC is taking over the family business so the normal joke dont work here

A perfect chapter
THICCNES
MY BOI SAOTOME x BEST GIRL MOMENTS
TRAINING (SAIDO CHESTO)
And we know little by little more about our best girl

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus while you're young, is normally to recover faster, also pretty much a gym date with best girl, he couldn't miss it

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus Often times, you don't feel sore until *two* days later.

Working out the same muscle group two days in a row is a good way to just lose muscle, though.

I'm doin' a casual workout myself, with 6.8kg dumbbells (working up to a dozen or so reps with 13.6kg dumbbells the last few weeks) like so: https://imgur.com/pMfxKUs 😋

Might be legitimately the first time I've seen MMA referenced in a manga not already about fighting or MMA. Pretty weird now that I think about it. Isn't it pretty popular over there with pride and all that?

Contributor
This was a cute chapter! Good Hanako and Saotome bonding time!

Credits page was kinda funny. xD

Dex-chan lover
@SmartBirb she mentioned it does have punches but also includes holds and throws considering Judo has no strikes you have to ask yourself that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread